This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
boost

Posted: 14 Apr 2006 05:17:15 pm    Post subject:

this is a preview for the private beta version of TI net

basically, this is a program which will be used as the primary communication system of TI calculators
we aim for this to be the first indirect system of a TIP(calculator protocol Razz)
tinet is only a basic gui for viewing the sites. the snap is done with a little effect of slow motion, so in the calc, scrolling and etc. are reasonably fast.
to actually view some sites, the users must also download sites.(which are programs containing lists) Via tinet, the users can then view the sites by entering the site name, which will then open up the lists, and thus it will draw lines according to the complex numbers in the lists (thanks weregoose for your method. i got it Smile )
soon, me and Swivelgames will open up an online archive of fully converted 8xp programs which will contain the lists one wish to download to one's calc, to view the content of the site.
users can also reupload their own modified ones, so that the sites(lists) will be a constantly refreshed

if you want a copy, contact me..
when most features are done, public beta will be issued.
projectboost@gmail.com
or xpchris09 in aim

P.S. Any copyright violation of any content is viable to certain extent of persecution.
RazzSmileSmileSmileSmile
Swivelgames

Posted: 14 Apr 2006 05:35:48 pm    Post subject:

I hope everyone knows that I am the founder of this project, boost and I are working togather to make this program/programs working and possible. I had nothing to do with this particular beta but I am the author of all the other beta's. Most everone except some at cemetech do not know of this project untill now. Hope you like boosts version, I know I do! Surprised , its better than any of the other ones I have created. Hope you enjoy, and we should start making more and more betas public. Hopefully Very Happy .
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement