This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 27 Aug 2003 10:10:26 pm    Post subject:

Let's talk about this, because it's hillarious.
Twiztid33

Posted: 28 Aug 2003 03:36:42 pm    Post subject:

yeah it is, i saw it the night it came on, all i got to say about this is that denis leary is one of the best comedians i have seen in a long time, so is lewis black
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 28 Aug 2003 03:58:43 pm    Post subject:

"I have seen the end of the universe, and oddly enough, it's in Huston Texas." -Lewis Black

Last edited by Guest on 28 Aug 2003 05:25:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
yugniht

Posted: 28 Aug 2003 04:28:24 pm    Post subject:

"I want coffee flavored coffee!"
"just bring me the whole cow. I'll slice off what I want and ride the rest home."
"I could be tracheotomy man!"
"I like driving slow in the ultra fast lane, while the people behind me go insane, I'm an asshole!"

I love the "no cure for cancer" show Very Happy

Last edited by Guest on 28 Aug 2003 04:28:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 28 Aug 2003 05:21:57 pm    Post subject:

Denis Leary is great. I have his CD or rather a copy of it.

My favorite song of his is "I'm an asshole."
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 28 Aug 2003 05:23:31 pm    Post subject:

"I actually had the chance to visit Denis's farm or as it's more commonly known the 'Never Glad Ranch'. If you do go to Leary world, get the 3-day pass. It includes the Whiskey&Water slide; 20,000 leagues under the influence; Mr. Leary's angry ride; and my personal favorite: It's a small penis after all.[long pause] You really are Irish. [long pause] But the most impressive thing about the place is he paid for it all in marlboro miles." -Adam Ferrara

Last edited by Guest on 28 Aug 2003 05:25:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement