This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Provide United-TI with Feedback. => Website
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 16 Mar 2006 11:21:56 pm    Post subject:

A long time ago someone asked if it was possible to allow polls where you can select multiple entries. Could it be done with the current IPB version? It would really be useful. Cool
chipmaster

Posted: 16 Mar 2006 11:37:01 pm    Post subject:

I don't know if it's possible, but I agree that it would be very useful to have. I remember a poll a while ago which asked which calculator you had. Unfortunately those of us with multiple calculators were forced to pick favorites.

[quote name='"A conversation with my calculators"']I wouldn't want to have to do that again my calculator children.  No of course not, I like you all the same, it's just this crazy web site made me pick one of you and I just put down the first one of you that came to mind.  Please don't be upset...no don't leave NOOOOOOOO!!! [/quote]
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 17 Mar 2006 04:09:05 am    Post subject:

Can someone research if the new version of IPB can do this (2.1.5)? If so there is no point in adding it now.

--AlienCC
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 17 Mar 2006 04:27:42 am    Post subject:

On 2.1.4, it's still a mod. I'll look into 2.1.5
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 17 Mar 2006 05:54:11 am    Post subject:

A quick check at the IPB forums tells me that it's still not a default feature in any 2.1.x release. Multiple question polls are, multiple choice polls are not.

The mod for 2.1.x can be found here:

http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/5339

Manual mod:

http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=189252
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 18 Mar 2006 03:53:50 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the feedback, this will be on my list of things to do when we upgrade the forum from 2.0.x.

--AlienCC
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement