This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Provide United-TI with Feedback. => Website
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Dec 2005 09:33:22 am    Post subject:

our moderating staff is really great, but why do we have a moderator who hasn't posted in over a year?

has anyone else noticed this?

Last edited by Guest on 30 Dec 2005 09:34:33 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Dec 2005 11:22:07 am    Post subject:

End of last April, UTI members who hadn't visited UTI in over six months were moved into the UTI Retired Members category. Dmitri visited the forum, he just didn't post.
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Dec 2005 01:18:30 pm    Post subject:

okay....I was looking at the moderating team list, and i noticed Id never seen a post by Dmitri, or seen him on the online users list
rivereye

Posted: 30 Dec 2005 08:07:56 pm    Post subject:

hmm, interesting

Well, something has to be right here because there are a huge amount of posts, but things are in control
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 30 Dec 2005 08:34:45 pm    Post subject:

UTI doesnt need moderators much anyway, most moderating job is topic moving/merging double posts
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Dec 2005 09:48:41 pm    Post subject:

UTI needs every single moderator it has, trust me, I know.
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 30 Dec 2005 11:08:29 pm    Post subject:

xlibman wrote:
UTI doesnt need moderators much anyway, most moderating job is topic moving/merging double posts

I can imagine you do....
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 31 Dec 2005 12:42:50 am    Post subject:

On a related note, (I meant to tell you about it earlier ACC), I clicked the report button when the 'Legal Drugs' topic had just started. The date was August 25th.

October 25th, after it had been locked, 'Alan' P.M'd me to tell me he was just going to let it die out :hmpf:. It's almost as if he hadn't even bothered to read to the end Neutral
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 31 Dec 2005 05:05:07 am    Post subject:

Meh, i dont do much moderating really. Everything that needs moderating in rants and raves is done when i'm not around. Like the time everyone started discussing pr0n there..
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement