This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Calculator Hardware, Electronics, Robotics subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Modifications => Calculator Hardware, Electronics, Robotics
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 06 Dec 2005 07:05:31 pm    Post subject:

As you might know, I've been unable to do any kind of linking since summer 2001 thanks to problems with my calculator's linkport and windows issues. Not anymore! Cool

After doing some electrical checks to make sure my calc and $5 link cables were working, I decided to give it one last try, and things definately payed off. Right now, I'm testing Robot War, which --to my releif--works just as well on the calc as it does in PindurTI.

The secret all along was TILP. After repeated attempts with other link programs, I finally managed to send and receive calc variables under the TILP Win 32 version. I have to stress: this is the only program that is working for me at the moment. The TILP crew can expect a huge thank-you email in their inbox tommorrow morning.

Now that I can actually test stuff, I want to get started on some of the earlier projects I had to drop, namely the Sonic music code, the calc guardian, and the EED2 project. Finally, I'm trying to write up a link troubleshooting page for my website for people with similar link problems.

Anyway, before I go I would like to say one last "thank you" to the TILP developers, and I recommend this program to anyone who is having link troubles.

Last edited by Guest on 06 Dec 2005 07:08:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 06 Dec 2005 07:07:44 pm    Post subject:

Kewl! so nowe u can play RoboWar Very Happy

now next step is to move away from http://www.geoshitties.com

Last edited by Guest on 06 Dec 2005 07:13:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement