This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
CDI

Advanced Member

Posted: 19 Nov 2005 02:10:00 pm    Post subject:

Okay, I have been working on this for about 2 weeks now (counting the week I had to wait for a new calculator) and I have alot done, but I need some things...

here's what I have
10:33 <+[froody]> Arcing jump, Shooting, Morph Ball, Bomb Jump (only when you arn't going up), Breakable Blocks (with bomb jump), Invisible walls, Fake walls, Morph Ball passagways, Scrolling screen transfers (ala Merthsofts scrolling engine(ish)), Doors, Lava, Restore Points, Health, Energy Tanks, 1 Enemy, 3+ Random points per screen for the enemie to appear (when you kill it or when you enter), and a 1 in 3 chance of an enemy dropping a health pickup when killed

wich is alot for a game programmed acually on the calculator, unfortunatley the main character isn't samus... an 8x8 B&W sprite of samus is hard so you're just... you... and the only enemy resembles a metroid is itself... but for what I need...

If anyone is willing to help, I need a title screen (95 pxls wide and 63 pxls tall in Black and White, if you want some animation then the most I can do is 6 pictures) also I need enemies (the one I have now moves back and forth across the screen until it hit's something, then turns around) so any ideas/sprites/halp yould be awsome... also if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help.

screenie

spritesheet

BTW a few sprites (70% of the ship, and the solid wall) are from Diortem, and should change
axcho

Posted: 19 Nov 2005 03:54:52 pm    Post subject:

Hey, some of those look like Cellular Automata Tiles! Do you think I should make an assembly library that will display CATs for a basic program?
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 19 Nov 2005 04:08:24 pm    Post subject:

sound very cool so far, btw feel free to use some diortem sprites providing you give me some credits Smile
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 19 Nov 2005 05:47:55 pm    Post subject:

This looks good. Are you using xLib?
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 19 Nov 2005 07:59:04 pm    Post subject:

he must be. Omnicalc cant scroll that good
CDI

Advanced Member

Posted: 20 Nov 2005 01:45:46 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, I'm using xLIB, and so far all I'm using is xLIB Very Happy
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement