This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
mike

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 04:00:33 pm    Post subject:

I know im not a prominate figure in the ti community, but thats why i did it, so people wouldn't care so much, just to hays don't mess with me, i have quit a few computer and lawyer friends.

i have been looking around and have seen how bad hays game company is, and while reading their new news article today have decided to take them up and start the petition

Hays game comany news: " If you can organize and submit to us by this Friday (July 8th), a petition containing over 100 individual and unique signatures stating that you wish for Hays to leave the Ti-Community, then we will do so for good with no questions asked."

So I have decided to start said petition at http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/nohays please sign it to try and stop them, and spread the word
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 04:05:21 pm    Post subject:

And where might I find this TI community?
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 04:19:16 pm    Post subject:

No I ment where might I find this particilar TI comminuty called "Hays"?
mike

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 04:21:48 pm    Post subject:

Oh sorry, hays is back up at their old site http://geocities.com/haysgames, sorry to seem so hostile, i just get deffensive because i have seen what they have done to people in the past and don't want it to happen to me, i'll delete my last post
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 04:24:36 pm    Post subject:

Don't provoke the Wiz.... :P

I don't think anyone here at UTI has ever heard of the Hays Game Company. I also think the 2nd and third 'people' in your petition is the same person.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 04:51:40 pm    Post subject:

Yup, Hays has been plaguing us pretty much forever. News:
http://cemetech.designerz-core.com/news.shtml?151
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 05:21:47 pm    Post subject:

We're already one-tenth thereā€”I see it's already been posted on MaxCoderz.com.
I hope this thing goes all the way after reading up on him and viewing his website.

He's made such a waste of his online experience. Sad
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 05:58:06 pm    Post subject:

I'll sign the petition thing but I think our energy is best spent asking ticalc and other archives to remove their programs. These guys are agitators, which means they'll stick around, 100 sigs or no 100 sigs.
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 06:24:11 pm    Post subject:

Because Hays didn't specify the time zone, we'll have to take this deadline more seriously. Just to play it safe, let's say we have two days left starting at this point. That leaves us a quota of about one post every half hour! We need more signees!
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 06:38:50 pm    Post subject:

Hey, we're doing well so far! 10 in the last 10 minutes, up to 26 now.
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 06:41:33 pm    Post subject:

Look at how active this topic is!

9 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
7 Members: Arcane Wizard, Spyderbyte, AlienCC, Supergoose, DigiTan, kermmartian, koolmansam375
Madskillz

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 07:11:19 pm    Post subject:

what kinda cheap a interviews do they have!? Check out their site! :biggrin:
Backstreet boys eh? Connections my a, even though it is BS, they can have the BSB...they need a job anyway. :biggrin:

Hell I'll sign just for because of that shit.
Babyboy

Advanced Member

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 07:32:23 pm    Post subject:

numbah 67 yo
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 05 Jul 2005 07:57:08 pm    Post subject:

I can't even get to the petition site from home, will have to check it out later.

--AlienCC
shadowing