This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Contra 83 => Your Projects
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 22 May 2005 04:22:52 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys,

I know it has been a long a time since my last post, but just so much stuff has been happening to me. I am a senior so I been going through the whole graduation, prom, hanging out with friends thing. I am trying to get as much stuff in as possible because once schools over...its over and I am going to miss high school a hell of alot.

So yeah to tell you the truth the lvl editor hasnt been touched in a long time. I guess because with me getting new jobs and trying to hang out with everyone I just have too much of a life for once to work on it haha :biggrin: But hey, once school ends Ill slip into a depression and work on the lvl editor lol. I am really sorry guys, its just my life keeps changing its priorities thus sometimes my calculator hobby gets puched back to the end of the line. I am sorry...

I promise that Contra will reign once more!!! Just give me a litle more time...I know I have already asked for too much...but it was all nescessary... :biggrin:

I will keep you updated guys, thanks for understanding
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 22 May 2005 07:30:47 pm    Post subject:

did this come about because of my post? i'm sorry then, but happy for the quick reply. Let me assure you I do NOT want to rush you. Contra turned out great, I can only assume about the level editor. To keep you going:
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
ahem. got carried away.
Madskillz

Posted: 22 May 2005 10:05:18 pm    Post subject:

hes back...and the lvl editor is alive, oh and bryan is too! Very Happy
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 Jun 2005 11:55:33 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that yes I am alive and so is Contra. There isnt a day that goes by that I do not think about the project, but the chance of me actually working on the project is becoming more and more rare. This is mainly b/c of the intense amount of work that I do at home and at work. I obtained a reall nice job for my age, and have been focusing on thatso much that Contra just cannot seem to squeeze itself in.

But right now Im on a 2 week vacation with a ton of driving time, so I will sit in the backseat and go psycho working on the lvl editor for you guys.

sry for my inactivity... Sad
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement