This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 09 May 2005 02:01:49 am    Post subject:

File Name :: The Reign of Legends 3
Author :: Kévin Ouellet
Category :: Ti-83plus Basic Games
Description ::
RPG fans, be prepared for the most beautiful thing ever released in TI-history! Again, powerful ASM tools have been added to enhance game design and speed. It feature a good storyline with over 15 hours of gameplay, 3 playable characters, character sprites walking in 4 directions (something that even some ASM games don't have), enhanced graphics using Codex, Zpic and Basic Tools programs, high quality magic animations, changing character row in battles (yes! trust me, it's really on a calc!), each character have a different abilities (including stealing items from foes), 4 world maps, over 70 enemies, 30 locations with over 1000 screens, more than 10 magic orbs, mini-games, many side-quests, over 15 KB of movies (they don’t use any pre-created Pic files!), specials events, an airship to explore the world, huge boss graphics and many others features such as the famous Magic Feed-Back (a.k.a. New Game + in Chrono Trigger)! If you have a Silver Edition, check it now!!!

View File
Lunar Wolf Demon

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 17 Nov 2005 04:20:05 pm    Post subject:

I heart this game Good Idea I want to learn how to get my sprites to move without wasting memory or have a movement system that results in ERR:MEM! TEACH ME THE WAYS OF A MASTER PROGRAMMER O GREAT AND MIGHTY KEVIN!!!!!!! :biggrin:
CDI

Advanced Member

Posted: 17 Nov 2005 05:07:29 pm    Post subject:

Lunar Wolf Demon wrote:
I heart this game Good Idea I want to learn how to get my sprites to move without wasting memory or have a movement system that results in ERR:MEM! TEACH ME THE WAYS OF A MASTER PROGRAMMER O GREAT AND MIGHTY KEVIN!!!!!!! :biggrin:
[post="61704"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm sorry to break it to you but this is NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE on how to do this, Kevin even admitted so
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 17 Nov 2005 06:27:30 pm    Post subject:

you neeed xLib, but don't ask me how. I haven't done BASIC in a long time, so I just recently found out about xLIB on these forums.
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 18 Nov 2005 09:18:57 am    Post subject:

I made this game 1.5 years ago actually, ppl liked it, but I could make it run even faster with xLIB and remove all lbl/gotos Smile
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 18 Nov 2005 09:39:42 am    Post subject:

Do it! that would be cool, I bet youd be in the news again too....
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 18 Nov 2005 02:05:50 pm    Post subject:

true but xxr might be actually my last game...
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement