This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
koolmansam375

Advanced Member

Posted: 19 Feb 2005 10:43:25 pm    Post subject:

Ok this is a project I have been working on and actively coding for a couple of days now and its going fairly well.

Well in this variation of pong you have lasers and health and there are powerups. I have decided that you can only shoot your lasers to collect the powerups and you lose health when you miss the ball. obviously when you run out of health you lose a round and a set is best 2 of 3. (Its like Mortal Kombat and some aspects of WT Blaster Ball)

I will post most of the changes here so go there for regular updates.

Ill post major updates (such as a new screenie) here too.
Brazucs
I have no idea what my avatar is.

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 20 Feb 2005 12:28:35 am    Post subject:

Like this?
http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/PongWars/30...2-10219435.html
koolmansam375

Advanced Member

Posted: 20 Feb 2005 08:49:16 am    Post subject:

Yea sorta... it doesnt have anything to do with Star Wars tho. Its more Pong, Mortal Kombat/Soul Caliber, and Blaster Ball fused together.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 20 Feb 2005 10:57:14 am    Post subject:

like this?
koolmansam375

Advanced Member

Posted: 20 Feb 2005 01:12:17 pm    Post subject:

No its not a breakout type game either. No bricks at all.

If you must know it'll be more like this. This was the inspiration to start this project and the author abandoned it in favor of Kirby (which he never finished) so i decided to try and make a game like this.
koolmansam375

Advanced Member

Posted: 16 May 2005 03:34:32 pm    Post subject:

Status update! (hehe Ill bet you that this was dead! ) :

I havent really done much with this. I hadnt even really looked at the code until yesterday or so. Im going to rewrite sections to make them more efficient (and get rid of the noobishness). Also Im putting in the powerups but am at a loss of what to put it. Now Im planning on including ones that:
-add a second ball
-restore some lost health
-speed up/slow down the ball

Suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement