This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Contra 83 => Your Projects
United-TI Archives -> Contra 83

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
ISUCK

Posted: 14 Nov 2004 01:23:20 pm    Post subject:

Ok, I played once again, this time in the first level, and i encountered the domain error bug again, so it doesn't seem to be just specific to that frame, which would tell me that It might have somethnig to do with saving... i dunno, I'm going to keep looking.
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 19 Nov 2004 01:10:29 pm    Post subject:

ISUCK...

I cant seriously find that error. I need you to please try to give me a couple more specifics because it seems that this bug that you are running into is the only other bug the game has. Once its solved I can release the final version. Sad
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 19 Nov 2004 02:29:15 pm    Post subject:

Hey Bryan I don't know if you got my email, but the file didn't come in the email. Try sending it to me again. Sorry about that.

-J
AndrewT
Outer Limit Software

Posted: 19 Nov 2004 09:38:49 pm    Post subject:

Baww, Wink Yay, I can't wait to see you upload that final version. Just think of all the countless hours you spent programming this beastly bitch!! Wow if you really think about it thats insane. What an achievement man... it's gonna mean a lot to me to see it done. We have got to throw a release party or something!! Laughing ... nick and joes if you know what i mean Cool Desecration will definitely occur! ! hahahha
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 19 Nov 2004 10:56:14 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Hey Bryan I don't know if you got my email, but the file didn't come in the email. Try sending it to me again. Sorry about that.

I tried sending it again but the way your school email is it thinks my attachment has a virus in it. Any other temp email addresses I can send to?

Quote:
Baww,  Yay, I can't wait to see you upload that final version. Just think of all the countless hours you spent programming this beastly bitch!! Wow if you really think about it thats insane. What an achievement man... it's gonna mean a lot to me to see it done. We have got to throw a release party or something!!  ... nick and joes if you know what i mean  Desecration will definitely occur! ! hahahha

Sounds like a plan to Big B. Once this thing is released me and you eating a wing feast, going to fye, and playing hookie all day. Hopefully beta testing will be over by next week and I can prepare the full release. Then I can ratify that bouncation proclamation and say goodbye to worrying about Contra. Anyhow baw, thanks for the MASSIVE Contra compliments. You always have the tightest posts to motivate me Very Happy I luv you? DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHA Very Happy

DESECRATION WILL OCCUR

Oh yeah and IN FLAMES OWNS U ALLL!!!!

ignore our language, its the way we talk Very Happy and it owns u?...... Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want the beta to be complete at the latest at least December 1st. That way final release can be December 5th. Sound ok to you beta testers?

Last edited by Guest on 19 Nov 2004 11:02:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ISUCK

Posted: 20 Nov 2004 01:01:49 am    Post subject:

HOLY... <repicks up contra>

btw, it probably HAS to be the saving routine and the variables related... as when i save, i can still play, but when i load... BAM!
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 20 Nov 2004 05:23:16 am    Post subject:

Bryan Thomas wrote:
Quote:

I tried sending it again but the way your school email is it thinks my attachment has a virus in it. Any other temp email addresses I can send to?

Upload, e-mail URL.
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 24 Nov 2004 05:38:20 pm    Post subject:

Hey Bryan. Yeah my school has this stupid virus detecting thing. Just send it to my other email address; p8ntballr68@aol.com

-J
axcho

Posted: 24 Nov 2004 07:21:31 pm    Post subject:

It sounds like you fixed the bug where if you die and then start a new game, you start where you died instead of the beginning. I just want to make sure. Is there anything else that we should look for?

I notice another title banner featuring Contra (here on unitedti and olsoft). I hope that it'll be big on ticalc.

Look at the cool fake screenshot! I can post pictures now, yay!
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 24 Nov 2004 11:37:48 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It sounds like you fixed the bug where if you die and then start a new game, you start where you died instead of the beginning. I just want to make sure. Is there anything else that we should look for?

I notice another title banner featuring Contra (here on unitedti and olsoft). I hope that it'll be big on ticalc.

Look at the cool fake screenshot! I can post pictures now, yay!

Yeah I fixed that a while back. It was a simple fix. I also fixed the NON REAL ANS bug.

The one bug that I cant detect are the ones bluefire and ISUCK talk about it just does not happen for me.

to ISUCK:
What kinda calc are u testing contra on? OS?

------------------------

Please reply fast ISUCK the sooner we test the sooner UTI and OLS can make the Contra releasal!!!
ISUCK

Posted: 27 Nov 2004 01:11:14 am    Post subject:

TI-83+ SE OS 1.18

I'm testing it, hopefully i can encounter it again...
Madskillz

Posted: 27 Nov 2004 10:46:28 am    Post subject:

well I haven't been able to dublicate ISUCK's problem either....I have seen no further "bugs". I will try again to see if I can get ISUCK's problem! Great game Bryan! The best pure basic game, and one of the best basic games period! Very Happy
axcho

Posted: 29 Nov 2004 02:45:03 pm    Post subject:

Do you want spelling corrections? There were quite a few spelling mistakes in the readme story. Like "baron island" instead of the correct "barren island." I might as well paste the whole text here...

Quote:
You are Bill (codename Scorpian (Scorpion)). Your brother Lance (codename Maddog) and yourself are special forces for the Military and have won many battles. One day, you were notified that Alien intruders who called themselves "Red Falcons" had landed on a nearby Island. So you and Maddog were sent on an urgent mission to observe their military power. Some how (Somehow) a Red Falcon picked up on your brothers signal, and ambushed him. You and your brother fought galiently (gallantly/valiantly), and dished out a lot of casualties, but the Aliens had too many forces and too much firepower. Eventually the Red Falcons overran you, and kidnapped Maddog. You were left in the middle of a baron (barrren) island to rot and die, but a miraculous event happened. You discovered a working transporter on a dead Alien. You had never seen such technology before, but you soon got it working and warped off the island. You re-supply and leave headquarters.

Now its (it's) all you. You must travel to all parts of the world and destroy these aliens. You must send them back to where they came from, while rescuing your brother from almost certain death. It will not be an easy task without your brothers help, but you must be strong and find your brother before its (it's) to late.You could of ('ve/have) easily asked for backup but you refused, saying "This time... it's personal!"

I can't say much for the quality of writing, but... It's just a readme after all.

Last edited by Guest on 29 Nov 2004 02:46:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 29 Nov 2004 03:15:52 pm    Post subject:

Hey Bryan I found a few small things you could improve but nothing serious. I never got errors or anything. A few things I noticed:

-Remember to add Output " at the end of the code to avoid the "Done" message on the homescreen when it finishes running. It makes the program look a little cleaner.

-I think it's kinda annoying to have to press Enter all the time when you are in the midst of the game, so instead of Pause you could do something like...
:0
:Repeat Ans=21 or Ans=105
:getkey
:End
This is really just my preference, and it takes up more space, so it's really up to you.

-When you finish level 1, it has the whole screen of all your points and what not. When I played on Hard, the "lvl bonus" score got cut off. I think it was supposed to be 5000 or 500, but it looked like 50C because the 2nd 0 got cut off. I have a screenshot if you want to check that out.

-While the game is saving, it would be cool for it to say "Saving..." instead of just freezing on that screen.

-If you press a button while the screen is loading (lets say the right arrow), then once the screen loads you will move in that direction. If threw me off a few times. So once the screen is done loading, just clear getkey.

-If you get a really high score, then on the scores screen, the dash will be cut off by the leftmost number in the score. And if it's right up against it, the score will look like a negative number. You could maybe remove the dash or move it further left. I have a screenshot of this too if you want to see.

-This is possibly the biggest bug I encountered. If you start a new game (on any difficulty setting), then quit out to the main menu and start another new game (on any difficulty setting), then you will start that new game on the menu you were on in the first game. Be sure to load the first level and reset all the variables that keep track of the levels before starting a new game.

That's about it for bugs, but I had a few other suggestions (that you probably won't have time to fix before the release):

-I haven't had time to look at the code, but it seems like there is a lot of code between clearing the player and drawing it. It doesn't make it lag or anything, but sometimes when you are running it is difficult to see your current location. Is there any way you can put the Text(" to clear the player and the Pxl-On to draw the player closer together in the code?

-This is kinda a biggie, but the AI seems very random. It's always a toss up whether I am going to shoot them or they will shoot me. Is there some sort of strategy I'm missing, or can you improve the code?

-All too often I'll press two buttons closely together and the program will only sense one of them. I know this is extremely hard to do, but it would be awesome if you could have 2 getkeys in every loop, and then save the second button for later on.

-I never worried too much about death since you have so many lives. Too make the game a little more difficult, how about penalizing the player by taking off points when they die? If you put this in, then make sure you don't let the score go below zero.

-An autosave would be nice, but that might take up a lot of space for a feature that doesn't even matter all that much.

I hope all that helped. I know i'm picky about little things, but hopefully some of this will be useful to making Contra83 an awesome game!

-J
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 29 Nov 2004 03:31:37 pm    Post subject:

Jedd wrote:

Don't need the 0, repeat is always run at least once so Ans will contain whatever getKey returned.
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 Nov 2004 04:41:23 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Do you want spelling corrections? There were quite a few spelling mistakes in the readme story. Like "baron island" instead of the correct "barren island." I might as well paste the whole text here...

You are Bill (codename Scorpian (Scorpion)). Your brother Lance (codename Maddog) and yourself are special forces for the Military and have won many battles. One day, you were notified that Alien intruders who called themselves "Red Falcons" had landed on a nearby Island. So you and Maddog were sent on an urgent mission to observe their military power. Some how (Somehow) a Red Falcon picked up on your brothers signal, and ambushed him. You and your brother fought galiently (gallantly/valiantly), and dished out a lot of casualties, but the Aliens had too many forces and too much firepower. Eventually the Red Falcons overran you, and kidnapped Maddog. You were left in the middle of a baron (barrren) island to rot and die, but a miraculous event happened. You discovered a working transporter on a dead Alien. You had never seen such technology before, but you soon got it working and warped off the island. You re-supply and leave headquarters.

Now its (it's) all you. You must travel to all parts of the world and destroy these aliens. You must send them back to where they came from, while rescuing your brother from almost certain death. It will not be an easy task without your brothers help, but you must be strong and find your brother before its (it's) to late.You could of ('ve/have) easily asked for backup but you refused, saying "This time... it's personal!"

I can't say much for the quality of writing, but... It's just a readme after all.

Thanks Alex lol. I did not really care to much about the spelling when I typed it. I new it was a rough draft and I was not at all picky. All I had to do was paste in MS Word but thanks anywayz.

Quote:
Hey Bryan I found a few small things you could improve but nothing serious. I never got errors or anything. A few things I noticed:

-Remember to add Output " at the end of the code to avoid the "Done" message on the homescreen when it finishes running. It makes the program look a little cleaner.

Because I use subroutines that is not possible. I originally had that however after it did the Output() it returned to an old sub. AKA Bad Very Happy

Quote:
-I think it's kinda annoying to have to press Enter all the time when you are in the midst of the game, so instead of Pause you could do something like...
This is really just my preference, and it takes up more space, so it's really up to you.

Honestly I would feel bad adding that everytime in place of a pause. It seems unnessecarily large just to replace somebody too lazy to press enter Very Happy Also, In the menus you can use 2nd and enter, as well as on most screens. So I will not adjust that I do not think. Sorry Very Happy

Quote:
-When you finish level 1, it has the whole screen of all your points and what not. When I played on Hard, the "lvl bonus" score got cut off. I think it was supposed to be 5000 or 500, but it looked like 50C because the 2nd 0 got cut off. I have a screenshot if you want to check that out.

I actually remember seeing that bug. I think I must of accidently skipped over it. Easy fix.

Quote:
-While the game is saving, it would be cool for it to say "Saving..." instead of just freezing on that screen.

I was not really sure how necessary this would be seeing how the time is so short. Especially if the person is freshly garbage collected. I will toy around with it and see how it looks.

Quote:
-If you press a button while the screen is loading (lets say the right arrow), then once the screen loads you will move in that direction. If threw me off a few times. So once the screen is done loading, just clear getkey.

Thanks, was unaware of that

Quote:
-If you get a really high score, then on the scores screen, the dash will be cut off by the leftmost number in the score. And if it's right up against it, the score will look like a negative number. You could maybe remove the dash or move it further left. I have a screenshot of this too if you want to see.

I dont know what you did, but it is not possible to get a high score of more then 6 digits unless you hack the crap out of it. And as far as them looking like negative numbers, If they are that dumb then ummm...yeah!! But hey ill toy around with it to see if another symbol would look better

Quote:
-This is possibly the biggest bug I encountered. If you start a new game (on any difficulty setting), then quit out to the main menu and start another new game (on any difficulty setting), then you will start that new game on the menu you were on in the first game. Be sure to load the first level and reset all the variables that keep track of the levels before starting a new game.

I already fixed that bug a while back when a beta tester brought it to my attention (I forget who) but yeah thats all fixed now.

Quote:
-I haven't had time to look at the code, but it seems like there is a lot of code between clearing the player and drawing it. It doesn't make it lag or anything, but sometimes when you are running it is difficult to see your current location. Is there any way you can put the Text(" to clear the player and the Pxl-On to draw the player closer together in the code?

I think it all depends where you run into an enemy routine at. I mean because when your just running straight its really fast in my veiw but when you hit an nme routine it slows the loop a tad which causes it to slow. I have never thought there was a big gap but I will toy around with it. Although I still think its very fast :D

Quote:
-This is kinda a biggie, but the AI seems very random. It's always a toss up whether I am going to shoot them or they will shoot me. Is there some sort of strategy I'm missing, or can you improve the code?

I do not know why everyone acts as if the enemies are dumb. Contra has one of the most advanced AI routines ever in BASIC. Think about it. In order to have Contra play with such speed you cant check every enemy every loop or else the game will seriously slow on frames that have 4 enemies. What it does is every loop it does a random integer. Now the range of this random integer depends on the difficutly setting. Once the number is hit. It executes the enemy routine. Which then picks an enemy at random from the level list within the frame boundary. After checking if the enemy is valid for a range check it checks to see if your within range. If not it returns to the loop.

Now in my view they have to have a sense of random, because I have played tons of times where if I will take chances because I know that the enemy is not that smart. However sometimes they will own you many times in a row. It adds a sense of predictability and increases speed. Think of it this way, If an enemy always had a timer of two loops, Then you would always have a change of killing him. And you would easily be able to win. This way your veiw of the enemies can go up and down depending on how well the enemies play that frame or level. I like how its random because sometimes they are really smart, or sometimes they are retards. Very Happy You see where Im coming from?

Quote:
-All too often I'll press two buttons closely together and the program will only sense one of them. I know this is extremely hard to do, but it would be awesome if you could have 2 getkeys in every loop, and then save the second button for later on.

I do not know if I will try that or not. What happens is when the enemy routine is executed it takes the loop a little longer to execute which makes the player think their keypress did not go through. I have ran into that problem before, but I am so freaking good at that game its no longer problem to me but hey, I will experiment with some things and see how that plays out Very Happy

Quote:
-I never worried too much about death since you have so many lives. Too make the game a little more difficult, how about penalizing the player by taking off points when they die? If you put this in, then make sure you don't let the score go below zero.

It depends on how good you are at the game. I know that ISUCK and Bluefire sucked when they firts played haha. They straight died within the first 5 frames. So I guess it all depends on how good you are at calc games. But overall I would say that maybe on harder difficulties less lives are given or else a bigger point penalty may be a good idea. I will experiment with this too. Very Happy

Quote:
An autosave would be nice, but that might take up a lot of space for a feature that doesn't even matter all that much.

I do not like that idea since that the whole point of saving is so that if you really screw up on a frame and lose 3 lives or destroy your weapon range. You can return to your save and try the frame again. Thats whan I do in a lot of actual games I play all the time. I did that on the original Halo on Legendary alot !! Very Happy

Quote:
I hope all that helped. I know i'm picky about little things, but hopefully some of this will be useful to making Contra83 an awesome game!

You are pretty a picky Very Happy But hey I am glad that you pointed out all of those things to me. You overwhelmed me at first but if it makes the game better to the people that play it then its worth all the stress. Thanks Jedd

Im glad that you guys did what you were asked by me as far as Beta Testing. I will officially end the beta testing phase on Wednesday. Any bugs that are inconsistant or cannot be found will be mentioned in the readme (that is now completely error free haha Very Happy ) .

I will not give a release date because I want TiCalc to have the game first, Once it is on TiCalc, UTI and OLS will get it ASAP. That way all three sites have the same release date.

Now guys this is something I really want to know. Was Contra all that you expected? Is it a good game? And were you pleased?

This way I can get a sense if all the hard work paid off Very Happy

This is by far the longest post Ive ever made so I will end it now Very Happy
axcho

Posted: 30 Nov 2004 07:05:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Now guys this is something I really want to know. Was Contra all that you expected? Is it a good game? And were you pleased?

When I was testing it, I didn't really think about how good or bad Contra was. But a day or so ago I realized that it is actually a huge achievement. I was thinking of this one basic game <http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/292/29202.html> on the homescreen where you move back and forth and shoot one enemy at a time. Take a look at these quotes from the readme:

Quote:
Why can't you jump?

The commands to make that happen would slow down the game to about half speed, and the jump would last only a split second.
Until I can figure out how to solve those 2 set backs, you cannot jump.

Why another poor contra rip off?

The new Brandon 2 engine is over 5 times faster then the previous Contra 4 engine, thanks to some nifty short cuts. (The actual engine is 4 lines of code)
Plus, the new engine does more, so, many new ways to make map packs.

Quote:
Oh, and PS - If you start the game and laugh because you think it sucks,
please email me at MrB_2049@Hotmail.com and include a better running, faster
game that supports map packs and huge modibility in TI-83 BASIC code.

Contra 83 is that "better running, faster game that supports map packs and huge modibility in TI-83 BASIC code." When you compare Contra 83 with that other game, you will realize how amazing it is. No other basic games compare with it in terms of graphics/speed, options, and huge levels. The reason that I didn't think of how impressive the the game really is was because I was not thinking of it as a basic game. But it is a pure basic, calculator game, and in that category it is the best (that I have seen).

By the way, when is the level editor going to come out? Are you going to do anything to make people want to actually make levels? It seems that no one ever makes levels for basic games. On the other end of the spectrum, there are way too many low quality mario levels.

So, yes, Contra is all that I expected. It is a good game, which can be compared with calculator z80 games (not all z80 games are good). Maybe it cannot be compared with PC games or just online games, but the medium is different enough to make that okay (bad word choice, oh well). For me, who does not have a gameboy/handheld except for my calculator, Contra is acceptable as a real game. (It would be nice to have lots of third-party levels too.) I think I was pleased, though if I had more free time to actually play I would have gotten to enjoy it rather than just test for bugs. I am pleased for the glory this will hopefully bring to basic as a worthwhile medium for games. We might have to plan out what to do during the first few days of the release in order to maximize this effect. (Try to prevent the kind of mediocre response from that "Attack of the Basic RPGs" article)

I think it would be cool for Bryan to email the guy who wrote that other game I mentioned, and give him the link to Contra in the ticalc archives once it's out. I would be curious to get his reaction. (I wouldn't say, "Well, I do think that it sucks and here is my vastly superior game." I think it would be a nicer, subtler effect just to have that remark from his readme in quotes, and a website link or something. Just something small and subtle. Like, you could ask him what he thinks of Contra, but don't rub it in or anything.)

Last edited by Guest on 30 Nov 2004 07:08:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 30 Nov 2004 10:26:23 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Contra 83 is that "better running, faster game that supports map packs and huge modibility in TI-83 BASIC code." When you compare Contra 83 with that other game, you will realize how amazing it is. No other basic games compare with it in terms of graphics/speed, options, and huge levels. The reason that I didn't think of how impressive the the game really is was because I was not thinking of it as a basic game. But it is a pure basic, calculator game, and in that category it is the best (that I have seen).

By the way, when is the level editor going to come out? Are you going to do anything to make people want to actually make levels? It seems that no one ever makes levels for basic games. On the other end of the spectrum, there are way too many low quality mario levels.

So, yes, Contra is all that I expected. It is a good game, which can be compared with calculator z80 games (not all z80 games are good). Maybe it cannot be compared with PC games or just online games, but the medium is different enough to make that okay (bad word choice, oh well). For me, who does not have a gameboy/handheld except for my calculator, Contra is acceptable as a real game. (It would be nice to have lots of third-party levels too.) I think I was pleased, though if I had more free time to actually play I would have gotten to enjoy it rather than just test for bugs. I am pleased for the glory this will hopefully bring to basic as a worthwhile medium for games. We might have to plan out what to do during the first few days of the release in order to maximize this effect. (Try to prevent the kind of mediocre response from that "Attack of the Basic RPGs" article)

I think it would be cool for Bryan to email the guy who wrote that other game I mentioned, and give him the link to Contra in the ticalc archives once it's out. I would be curious to get his reaction. (I wouldn't say, "Well, I do think that it sucks and here is my vastly superior game." I think it would be a nicer, subtler effect just to have that remark from his readme in quotes, and a website link or something. Just something small and subtle. Like, you could ask him what he thinks of Contra, but don't rub it in or anything.)

Thanks Alex

That kids game was actually pretty cool. I would of been impressed (maybe Very Happy ) if I saw that game before I ever envisioned Contra 83. He was a little to cocky with it seeing how he could of easily done the things he refused to accept possible. Maybe I will email him. Wink

But seriously thanks Alex. Thats really the most legitimate post about Contra Ive ever read lol. It is really good to hear that I achieved what I had hoped for, and that all the hard work paid off.

Quote:

I am not sure when I will be able to complete that. It would be best to release it with Contra. However It would greatly push back the release date. The level editor I made that I actually used to create the Contra Frames, was only a frame editor. I just need to figure out how to make it user friendly enough, and have to really brainstorm on how I want it to look and operate. But hopefully the level editor will be released shortly after the releasal.

I agree that we need to brainstorm the best ways to release it so that it has the greatest impact on the TI Community as possible. I do not want it to have five seconds of fame. Very Happy
Madskillz

Posted: 01 Dec 2004 05:10:10 pm    Post subject:

Bryan, I know I have said this before, and countless others have too....This game is great, one helluva achievement in pure BASIC. So many people these days, simply choose to take the easy way out and use ASM programs to help them along with their games. (I have nothing against that!) But when a game comes along, that is in pure BASIC...and is the quality that this game is, it grabs your attention and you cant help but be thrilled over it! They game looks awesome...and it plays fast and accurate!
You should be proud of this beauty, and I know you are! Very Happy When people see this game in it's complete form, and all that it has to offer, they will be in awe! It's great man, and as soon as the final version is out, you can bet I'll be sending it to all my friends in school! Wink

I had mentioned this earlier in another thread, that most likely, you would get the most downloads and recognition if it was released like a week before the beginning of school...But as you know that has come and gone! Razz Thus, a more closer date, and your next best bet, would be maybe a day before/the start of winter break. Kids will be coming back home, having school off for a while, they are going to want games for their calc. when they go back to school. Plus perhaps new kids will be getting calcs. due to the holidays. Plus if you get a feature, which I am sure you will, that will also increase the # of downloads Contra gets! What is the first thing people see when they go to Ticalc.org? If you said the features, you would be right my friend! Smile That would be my choice Bryan, and it makes since too! Laughing

Last edited by Guest on 01 Dec 2004 05:11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissingIntellect

Posted: 01 Dec 2004 05:51:18 pm    Post subject:

Aww, heck, I'd be willing to test, if needed.
(E-Mail's in my sig Wink)
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 3 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement