This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's TI-BASIC subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. TI-Basic => TI-BASIC
ryan644

Posted: 03 Jul 2003 02:58:20 pm    Post subject:

Hitman is my new game I am making for the TI83+. It is not like Hitman for the pc or ps2.
I'm using 3 game engines and making it one and modifying stuff. It is a first person shooter and the town to by wepons is top down view. I am leaving on Vacation soon and will have a lot of time to make some of it on the drive there (5-6hours).The game will have two beta releases and a final one. It might have three for bug fixes and stuff like that.

V .33 first release
This version will have the seven levels and you it will be the FPS part. The AI doesn't move yet but he does shoot at you. It might have a save game optin but I'm not sure. Last it will have high scores for each level.

V .66 second release
This will include a moving AI. Different levels and a story line.

V 1.0 third release
thhis will include a town were you can buy new wepons and trade wepons. A better storyline and some suprises

I'm taking 2 FPS engines putting them together to make it 100% cool. The 3rd engine is the RPG engine for the story and the store.

Hope you guys will like it when it comes out Very Happy
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 03 Jul 2003 03:35:18 pm    Post subject:

hard ot make in basic, is it fast?
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 07 Jul 2003 11:47:33 am    Post subject:

ya, how fast will it be, or is it...
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 07 Jul 2003 11:53:59 am    Post subject:

Why not just put out a finished copy, or give select people a prebeta(unfinished) part to the game to test it.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement