This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. UTI Members Chat => General Open Topic
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 08 Sep 2004 04:16:59 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys I'm really sorry for disappearing for like a month there. At around the beginning of august my entire life got all screwed around. My step-dad who has been tormenting me and my mom since the first time we met him is finally gone forever, and I now have time to do things I like to do. That is, I did have time for things I want to do. For you see as soon as we got the restraining order we ran away to Portland Oregan for a week until things cooled down. On this little trip I happened to pick up a little game called Final Fantasy XI. Now all I do seems to revolve around me playing this game, and so I dont really have time for anything else. Once we get a new computer we'll be able to hook up the router and I can use the computer for internet again, but for now I wont be on here much. I'm really sorry, but this is a major transitional time in my life. I'll try to be on as much as I can though, so I'll see you all around. Cool
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 12 Sep 2004 04:27:55 pm    Post subject:

if ur step dad was as bad as he sounds, im glad you finally go trid of him.
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 24 Sep 2004 06:53:58 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Darth Smile
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement