This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
drak

Posted: 01 Sep 2004 09:55:20 pm    Post subject:

sorry if this seems troll-ish [opening up something thats not finished] but id like to keep my thoughts on this one page for right now... my apologizies [spelling error]
==================================

[september1, 2004, 10:03 PM]
ive been working on a project for a little while now... but tomorrow im going to have everything on the details in here so i can get situated unless my dad is on the computer which would mean im in luck because he will be too focused to realize that im on the computer at late times. lol. so i guess ill brb
--------------------------
drak

Posted: 01 Sep 2004 10:03:41 pm    Post subject:

em... i cant find the edit button... but anyway my dad is on solitare What luck! so now im going to go ahead and get the stuff online onto ... oop hm. 1 sec i gotta get some place to upload this to lol

this is a download to the file here http://www.freewebs.com/ticalculatorfiles/lolworthy.zip

you need the new omnicalc to run it *safely*
lol

anways ima make some screenshots and label them as SUPERBETA
drak

Posted: 01 Sep 2004 10:11:34 pm    Post subject:

screenies

gah... it wont let me use the pictures!
heres the hyperlinks to em anyway

http://www.freewebs.com/ticalculatorfiles/SCREEN01.BMP
the popups can actually erase the units, but when the popups are removed the unit image is restored.

http://www.freewebs.com/ticalculatorfiles/SCREEN02.BMP
a tilemap so far... just picture 1 with player stuff

http://www.freewebs.com/ticalculatorfiles/SCREEN03.BMP
Whoops! looks like a popup took my head off.
drak

Posted: 01 Sep 2004 10:13:28 pm    Post subject:

im working on a computer version of this game at the same time, but it will take a while to do them.

well this is my project so far... hope to have animated screenies up sometime. hope you enjoy what 30 minuites of work ive gotten to so far and id really wish i had a small area for it on UTI... good night all

/sleep
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 02 Sep 2004 04:32:16 am    Post subject:

drak wrote:
em... i cant find the edit button...

Validate your account.
drak

Posted: 02 Sep 2004 06:17:08 am    Post subject:

ah i did. now i see it. the validation was never sent to my email so thats why i didnt get it. thank god for resend validation email commands.
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 02 Sep 2004 01:07:28 pm    Post subject:

God has nothing to do with it, thank the coders of Invision.
drak

Posted: 02 Sep 2004 06:26:28 pm    Post subject:

lol!... anyways today ive put in some weird looking character stabbing battle animations, and started coding ATTKDIR and some other stuff.... i should work on the comp00ter version and get it up to date with this one.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement