This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Contra 83 => Your Projects
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 29 Aug 2004 09:46:17 pm    Post subject:

Hey,

Well guys, I am sorry to say that I will not be able to make the original release date. I had alot of work to do with my car, my new job, with life, and with school starting. I just had no time to work on it and it was not on my mind.

AlienCC and I have decided to release Contra and upload the new site on the same day. That way Contra can be released with the new UTI website. It will be a big day for UTI and OLS. UTI will have a new site, and a great project release to increase visitors.

As far as the new Release date...I do not want to give a specific date because I dont want to miss it again. Me and AlienCC will give you plenty of warning once we decide when to release the two projects.

So I am sorry for how little time I had at the end of the summer, and I hope this sits well with you and you will still support Contra. :D

And dont worry, just because I no longer have a set release date, it doesnt mean I will slack off and delay the progress. Plus, since the release date is being pushed back, it also means that when it is released, it will have a fully functional level editor, and be fully optimized. So look forward to a new site and a better Contra Very Happy
Madskillz

Posted: 31 Aug 2004 05:11:19 pm    Post subject:

Alright, no worries, I am saddend, but nonetheless, happy that you aren't gonna just slack off! Very Happy Keep us posted, and don't rush. This is worthy of a feature on TI, so don't rush it, just make it the best you can! Neutral
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement