This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Contra 83 => Your Projects
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 13 May 2004 04:05:11 pm    Post subject:

Here are a couple or screens displaying some new aspects to contra. Tell me what you think.

New Menu

Little save load menu

New advanced high score list

FlameThrowers !!

New pause menu

What ya think?

Last edited by Guest on 13 May 2004 04:08:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 May 2004 04:08:44 pm    Post subject:

I think someone is having problems posting images, 'cause I can't see them.
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 13 May 2004 04:09:29 pm    Post subject:

Fixed It
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 May 2004 04:09:50 pm    Post subject:

Work for me, nice. Think you should add a little border to the pause menu though.

Last edited by Guest on 13 May 2004 04:10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 May 2004 04:13:42 pm    Post subject:

How come that menu uses all 96 columns? Did you edit the pic using something like CalcSys?
Intell Officer J

Posted: 26 May 2004 07:55:11 am    Post subject:

I like Super Protector Alien Rebels for the SNES more... Neutral

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
a......... this is a good Smilie!!!
Keith Pierce

Advanced Member

Posted: 26 May 2004 08:12:00 am    Post subject:

Wow now this is excellent! Great job bryan. Laughing Razz

Eye candy eye.

*Keith is in shock for few minutes on how great the basic game of contra looks* Wacko Neutral
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 26 May 2004 08:34:07 am    Post subject:

Intell Officer J wrote:
I like Super Protector Alien Rebels for the SNES more... Neutral

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Damn......... this is a good Smilie!!!

Bryan, is Contra going to be a bit like Super Protector Alien Rebels?

Good you're finally posting I Officer!
And you're not the only one that likes that smilie Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 26 May 2004 05:27:15 pm    Post subject:

Glad you guys like the screenshots, Im thinking about making a page on my website where I can just post the latest screens and info on contra. I think it will definetely get more people interested in the game.

Quote:
How come that menu uses all 96 columns? Did you edit the pic using something like CalcSys?

I used something called 83i Viewer, you can import bitmaps and make them pictures, you can also make rectangles and circles, helps to make really cool splach screens.

----------------------------------------
LEVELS NOW IN PRODUCTION, AS OF NOW ENGINE = 100% DONE YAYAAAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYA

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement