This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
iMatt

Posted: 15 Feb 2004 02:12:23 pm    Post subject:

how's the progress...there hasn't been a post here for daysss.....
Duck Man

Posted: 15 Feb 2004 02:17:15 pm    Post subject:

Jedd is probably asleep... or playing Contra. Hes a lazy bum. Razz
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 16 Feb 2004 11:36:49 am    Post subject:

Jedd wrote:
-I won't be online as much to update you guys.  I have a lot going on and I'm trying to spend all the extra time I can working on the game.  I'll try my best to post an update at least once or twice a week.

no one notice this?
Duck Man

Posted: 16 Feb 2004 12:30:07 pm    Post subject:

He's just lazy. He was telling me that the other day. Lazy. Lazy Lazy. I know he has been working on it tho. I have seen it. But he also gets bored easaly so hes been screwing around with a few other programs too. Just tring out things here and there. Ohh an making fun of my shitty programs too. Sad
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 16 Feb 2004 11:48:54 pm    Post subject:

Yeah Duck pretty much said it all. I'm lazy and I get distracted. But I work on CC every once in a while, in spurts of 30 minutes or so. Life's busy, but it will eventually get done, even if it does run slow. Sorry for the lack of updates.

Oh and btw I've got an idea for a great project (part of the reason for my distraction). Someone (or some people) ought to make a complete list of all the commands in BASIC and compare the speeds. Like for example, what goes faster:

If ()
(Command)

or

If()
Then
(Command)
End

Turns out the second is faster, like many of you know. A lot of times you aren't sure which goes faster. So after I make CC, I think some people and I should work on making a complete list, and somehow add a number to represent how long it takes to complete the code. :)

Now time for me to get back to work/sleep/life.
iMatt

Posted: 19 Feb 2004 02:09:53 am    Post subject:

Adm.Wiggin wrote:
Jedd wrote:
-I won't be online as much to update you guys.  I have a lot going on and I'm trying to spend all the extra time I can working on the game.  I'll try my best to post an update at least once or twice a week.

no one notice this?

yes...

but there wasn't a post for like a week or soemhting
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 24 Feb 2004 08:11:35 pm    Post subject:

Yeah guys that game looks pretty sweet. Go check it out. Great job kv!

Ok back to CC...
I've REALLY been slacking off on it for a while, but today I got some good programming done. Hopefully I'll have all the bugs out soon.

Can someone tell me how to change prgmCODEX to prgmZ? It will save some space and probably go faster. Thanks!
X1011

Posted: 24 Feb 2004 09:13:20 pm    Post subject:

You could send codex to the calc again when it's already on then it will say it's already on there then you can pick "rename".
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 24 Feb 2004 09:47:35 pm    Post subject:

That's not a bad idea, but I can't get it to work. I tried ungrouping a group with Codex, and I got the "Duplicate name" screen. But when I select "rename," the screen just flashes and goes back to the menu. What's going on?

Also when I tried to send it to my calc from my computer, it doesn't give me the rename option. Any other ideas? Or can someone rename it and then just upload or send it to me? That would be awesome.
X1011

Posted: 25 Feb 2004 03:23:32 pm    Post subject:

Ok I sent you a renamed one.
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 25 Feb 2004 06:30:35 pm    Post subject:

Thanks X1011! It worked. Smile Smile Smile
Duck Man

Posted: 26 Feb 2004 12:44:05 am    Post subject:

Jedds being mean at school. He wont let me see his progress now. I think its because there is none. He lies to all y'all! Watch your back! He might be there waiting to lagh at you! MOO!!!!! Ok now I laghing. Muahaha.
Duck Man

Posted: 27 Feb 2004 01:13:33 am    Post subject:

Ba ahaha!!! Jedd got mad at me today at school. He said my post was not very nice. So I programed my but off to make a bouncing JEDD across the screen for him. Razz Well I am going to try and pump an update out of him tomorrow. He said he has worked on it here and there. Just so all y'all know, he doesnt do work at school, he programs his stuff on his calculator. He is an animal! Grr baby!
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 27 Feb 2004 01:48:57 am    Post subject:

?

Yeah so anyway. Im lazy as some of you may know, so this project is taking a while. And yes, Duckman did make a very nice bouncing Jedd for me during math class. He gets mad when I take his 50-line programs and pump them out with 12 lines. Haha it's actually quite entertaining.

Just so this isn't spam: I'm still working on CC. Nothing new. Don't stay tuned, because then you would probably waste a few days of your life. However, feel free to come back some other time.

Oh and in case you are wondering why there are no screenshots, it's because I put them on my site now. Click my sig to see the screenshots page with occasional game updates.

Last edited by Guest on 27 Feb 2004 06:04:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadowing