This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
shadowing
Powered by 64

Calc Guru

Posted: 11 May 2004 09:17:18 pm    Post subject:

I'll attempt althoug it may not be optimized and junk. I think it may take give or take 20 months or less.
shadowing
Powered by 64

Calc Guru

Posted: 01 Jun 2004 07:18:48 pm    Post subject:

Jedd, where are you?
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 01 Jun 2004 09:34:37 pm    Post subject:

I died.

-J
Jeremiah Walgren
General Operations Director

Know-It-All

Posted: 01 Jun 2004 10:17:49 pm    Post subject:

Jedd wrote:
I died.

-J

That's too bad. Can I have your calculator?
JeePee

Posted: 02 Jun 2004 05:56:22 am    Post subject:

Jeremiah Walgren wrote:
Jedd wrote:
I died.

-J

That's too bad. Can I have your calculator?

No, he's going to be entombed with it Wink like the ancient people did Cool

Last edited by Guest on 02 Jun 2004 05:57:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremiah Walgren

Know-It-All

Posted: 02 Jun 2004 03:42:54 pm    Post subject:

Shucks. Oh well... Sad
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 02 Jun 2004 03:52:02 pm    Post subject:

So? Toss aside your annoying western môres and do some grave-robbin'!
tr1p1ea

Elite

Posted: 04 Jun 2004 02:52:20 am    Post subject:

Hhhmmm... I already made half of this game a while ago. I might look it up if i can find it.
shadowing
Powered by 64

Calc Guru

Posted: 04 Jun 2004 02:28:02 pm    Post subject:

Hey Jedd, can I have your room? Seriously, any updates? Can you send me the latest copy?
Jeremiah Walgren

Know-It-All

Posted: 04 Jun 2004 02:30:51 pm    Post subject:

sigma wrote:
So? Toss aside your annoying western môres and do some grave-robbin'!

But then he'd come and haunt me for the rest of my life!
shadowing
Powered by 64

Calc Guru

Posted: 20 Jun 2004 05:30:21 pm    Post subject:

Jedd, did you die a second time?
MissingIntellect

Posted: 20 Jun 2004 08:40:06 pm    Post subject:

Laughing Rolling Eyes
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 21 Jun 2004 01:16:04 pm    Post subject:

shadowing wrote:
Jedd, did you die a second time?

He got supplanted by an NES. Smile
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 21 Jun 2004 06:47:39 pm    Post subject:

You know me too well. Actually, a GBA, but close. Yeah I've lost my passion for calc programming lately, but I'm not going to retire since there is a good chance it will come back and I'll want to continue programming.

-J
shadowing
Powered by 64

Calc Guru

Posted: 27 Jul 2004 05:24:30 pm    Post subject:

Must revive topic.

I shall program it. With asm.
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 11 Aug 2004 02:53:08 am    Post subject:

Hey all just checkin up to say that I'm still alive. This is NOT a CC update, so sorry if I let you down. It's just that I haven't said anything in a while and I didn't want to start a new topic. I've done no programming this summer. I've spent a lot of the summer working and catching up with friends. I leave for a backpacking trip the day after tommorow for 2 weeks then I move into my dorm and start college. I'll be extremely busy with stuff so don't expect any new programming with stuff unless it's math related. I'm going to study engineering physics so maybe I'll make some physics programs.

If Bryan reads this, know that you have my apologies. Things just havent worked out this summer and I havent uploaded any of my games. I don't even have access to a working PC right now. I know my college roomate has a PC so maybe he can help me out.

Anyways guys, I'm going off into the "real world" (well sorta) pretty soon so I don't know how much time I'm going to be able to spend programming and talking about calcs with all of you. I promise I'll stop by now and then to give my opinion on things and update you with facts from my boring life.

Shadowing---Go ahead and program it in asm but I gotta be honest with you, I think this project is one of those all-too-common cursed ones that never gets finished. But if you do take it on, good luck and I look forward to playing it!

-J
iMatt

Posted: 12 Aug 2004 03:21:27 am    Post subject:

shadowing wrote:
Must revive topic.

I shall program it. With asm.

good on ya.

hopefully we can rely on you to finish it!

i haven't been here for ages either!!
Bryan Thomas
Outer Limit Software

Advanced Member

Posted: 14 Aug 2004 12:37:50 am    Post subject:

Quote:
If Bryan reads this, know that you have my apologies. Things just havent worked out this summer and I havent uploaded any of my games. I don't even have access to a working PC right now. I know my college roomate has a PC so maybe he can help me out.

Jedd dont worry about it. I am in no way mad that you stopped programming. Even though OLS would of loved to keep you as a member, it was meant to be I guess. I for one know how it is to lose interest. I lose interest everyday with Contra. But I got a release date now so I have to program. Otherwise I would retire and program C++ like I have been. But seriously jedd, dont be sorry, your moving on and you are gonna have mad fun at college. Hopefully I talk to soon. Very Happy
shadowing