This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 04 Jan 2004 11:46:43 pm    Post subject:

That's right kiddies (all of you in the US), time to go back to school. Hopefully some of you actually learned some ASM over break, like all of us helpless BASIC programmers said we would. If not, then make that your resolution for '04. Time to stay up all night working on homework that I put off the entire break! Seeya!
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Jan 2004 06:50:14 am    Post subject:

Hey, they have school over here in Europe too, you know!

Also, not all BASIC programmers are helpless, some actually know what they're doing. And certainly not all of them said they would learn asm over christmas break. In fact, some of them might actually have gone outside or maybe even made some form of social contact!

However, I'm personally glad school starts again, except that I found out this morning my english and dutch teacher haven't been killed during break so we are still getting dutch and english class, which are two classes that are just there to waste people's time with absolutely moronic assignments that have no meaning or educational value whatsoever (we've been having the same assignments for the past 5 years so it's extremely easy, it just takes so much time to do them).

I wonder how they would feel if I took 12 hours a week from their free time, threw it on the ground, stamped on it, and threw it in the recyle bin.

Fun!
DmitriB

Advanced Member

Posted: 05 Jan 2004 09:14:43 am    Post subject:

i did no homework cause someone threw away the paper that it was written on...fortunately i missed a couple of days before the holiday and i think that i will be able to do my homework when i do the make-up work.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement