This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 01 Jan 2004 12:59:04 am    Post subject:

It is 2004 and 2 minutes now by central us time. Happy new year folks. Alan and myself are making this post together (we think its the first of our time zone in this forum).

Hey, this is Alan. We are having a fun new year with snacks, computers, and xbox. Hope everyone else had a fun year too.

Reverently have a new year and GET DRUNK NINJA STYLE!!!
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 01 Jan 2004 04:43:25 am    Post subject:

I only hope 2004 is less stressful than 2003. As far as 2003 goes, I worked many hours, went to college, but still don't have a degree, and don't have any money saved from 2003.

I didn't really buy much in 2003, so I have nothing to show for that year but paid bills, income reports, and estimated taxes owed Mad

I am predicting that I will spend 2004 paying for all the mistakes I made in 2003.

Last edited by Guest on 01 Jan 2004 04:46:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 01 Jan 2004 06:06:49 am    Post subject:

Happy New Year everyone,
I just got home from the party a few minutes ago...its now 4am here.

2004 will be a good year, if only in my mind. I have set goals to achieve this year, and will finish many things I started in 2003 not limited to "projects".

2003 was a good year, I learned a lot, made many valueable mistakes, and corrected many wrongs. Made many good friends that helped me through the hard times.

Here's to wishing everyone the best of luck, and hoping they are more blessed then I.

--AlienCC
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Jan 2004 10:51:28 am    Post subject:

*cough* http://www.unitedti.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1030 *cough*

Happy new year.
Twiztid33

Posted: 01 Jan 2004 01:45:17 pm    Post subject:

Happy new year everyone, i didnt do anything new years which is the norm for me, but now it is a new year and i will be making more projects this year since last year i really didnt make anything. anyways happy new year all
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Jan 2004 04:00:15 pm    Post subject:

So, anybody have new year resolutions? I normally don't have any, but I decided I should think of some this year, still thinking though.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Jan 2004 05:30:12 pm    Post subject:

My resolution is to think of a better one for next year.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement