This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's TI-BASIC subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. TI-Basic => TI-BASIC
S_Sonic

Posted: 04 Aug 2003 05:21:21 pm    Post subject:

We might need help for a game in BASIC. It will be based on Megaman Battle Network battle chips and the Dragonball Z rom for SNES. Basicly, a card-like game, like Pokemon or something like that, but uses chips instead of cards. Anyways, if you are interrested in helping, email me at mluntz@cablespeed.com or post on this board. State what you would like to help out with and give your name and I will inform you after consulting my partener about you joining. Remember, we are looking for people with experience in BASIC programing. Laughing
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 04 Aug 2003 06:04:35 pm    Post subject:

As usual: if you need any questions answered, feel free to post.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 04 Aug 2003 06:45:07 pm    Post subject:

i can help with programming bugs, as i know all the ins and outs of TI-BASIC
Ben Trettel

Posted: 05 Aug 2003 08:11:01 am    Post subject:

I could help you optomize it. I always help my friends do that. Sometimes, I even rewrite their entier program if it could be faster that way.
Tyler

Advanced Member

Posted: 05 Aug 2003 08:52:11 am    Post subject:

My brother plays those, "Megaman Battle Network" games on his GBA all the time, I think he has all four!
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 05 Aug 2003 06:17:49 pm    Post subject:

i'd make cards, if you want, but i have only seen dragonball z once
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 06 Aug 2003 01:54:33 am    Post subject:

I could help you with anything, but I probably won't find time.
S_Sonic

Posted: 22 Sep 2003 01:09:32 pm    Post subject:

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I haven't gotten a word from my partner yet. But I'll try to stay steadfast and stong with my patience. Rolling Eyes
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement