This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Destiny Realm => Your Projects
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 12 Mar 2005 09:28:37 am    Post subject:

Here is a screenie of the shops, check it out:

The Rookie Book explains some stuff in the game, Fireball is a Warmage spell, Heal LVL1 is a Healer Spell. The items don't really work yet, still have to make a backpack or equipment menu.

The talk thingy is freaking out, i don't know why. It's not supposed to show the character sprite in the middle of the screen.

Last edited by Guest on 12 Mar 2005 09:31:36 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 12 Mar 2005 05:38:03 pm    Post subject:

Looks great! Keep up the good work!
koolmansam375

Advanced Member

Posted: 12 Mar 2005 07:38:20 pm    Post subject:

whoa is it really that fast on calc? it looks a little too fast if you ask me :-/

Well nice to see your making progress. It looks nice when the character sprite pops up when you talk. Its like you can see him actually talking to someone
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 12 Mar 2005 10:11:52 pm    Post subject:

Cool screenshot! (Like the way the shoppe menu "unrolls" too). Graphics are a debugging nightmare.
leofox
INF student

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 Mar 2005 08:03:14 am    Post subject:

koolmansam375 wrote:
whoa is it really that fast on calc? it looks a little too fast if you ask me :-/

Well nice to see your making progress. It looks nice when the character sprite pops up when you talk. Its like you can see him actually talking to someone

It's the same speed on VTI, it has 2 halts every scroll. I could increase that to 3 if it's too fast.

The character sprite isn't supposed to show up...
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement