This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 24 Dec 2003 09:57:45 pm    Post subject:

This Christmas mood in the forum created by the skin and altered avatars is cool. I think we should continue this throughout the year by setting up new years, easter, so and so's birthday, whatever seems worth celebrating based skins. At the very least we should have altering color schemes or avatars.

Reverently deliberate this idea in your mind, and then post you opinion.
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 29 Dec 2003 02:40:57 pm    Post subject:

I partially agree, it's nice to do this with certain special days, but not all the time.
62 52 53 53
Formerly known as 62 52 53 53

Posted: 29 Dec 2003 09:36:36 pm    Post subject:

But having it more frequently would be nice. hmm... is the skin still arround for me to try with my new monitor that isn't dim that I got for christmas?
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 30 Dec 2003 08:44:15 pm    Post subject:

The skin is restricted from use, so you cannot access it; however, we still have it installed, so if you wish to use it, send me a private message telling me you wish to use that skin, and I will apply it to your account only.

You will be able to change back to the default yourself.
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 30 Dec 2003 09:59:15 pm    Post subject:

I still think some more skin options at least would brighten the forum, but oh well. *sigh*
I will (try to at least) change my ninjas to keep up with worldly holidays. PM me any holidays coming up that you'd like to see the ninjas celebrate (note their drunkeness for New Years now - they're open to ideas) and maybe an idea of how to let them celebrate and I'll try and keep on top of it as best I can.

Reverently use change as the KATANA OF DEATH *WAKA WAKA WAKA!!!*
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 30 Dec 2003 10:20:09 pm    Post subject:

For example, here's one I'll start using for my ninja posts around January 19th, Martin Luther King Jr.'s b-day.

Reverently respect holidays with ninjas!
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 31 Dec 2003 08:10:44 am    Post subject:

KD5YTX wrote:
I still think some more skin options at least would brighten the forum, but oh well. *sigh*

Make a nice calc related one yourself that we can use as a default for the entire uti forum.
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 31 Dec 2003 11:28:25 am    Post subject:

KD5YTX wrote:

personally, i think it should go a tiny bit slower... you can barely read what it says...

about a calc related skin. I think it is a good idea, but we must have this one still availiable for those who would prefer it.
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2004 09:45:59 pm    Post subject:

I'm working on the calc skin, hows the MLK Jr. ninja now?

Reverently talk slowly, or other ninjas will not understand what you are saying...
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 02 Jan 2004 10:11:14 pm    Post subject:

Make it scroll smoothly and take up at least 24K of space.
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 02 Jan 2004 10:13:56 pm    Post subject:

Ehh, don't have enough time. Well, I suppose I do, it's just that manual tweening isn't high on my list of things I want to do right now. Sooo... Sorry. I really am. The reason it was fast in the first place was to disguise the poorly tweened nature of the graphic and the shoddy text quality. Now the truth is out. *Sobs*

The ninja's got a feeling, it keeps him on his toes. The ninja's got a feeling, he thinks that everybody knows. Reverence.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 02 Jan 2004 10:24:18 pm    Post subject:

at least make it so that it shows all of the V instead of half when all you can see is "I HA\"
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement