This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 04:29:06 pm    Post subject:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Post your Christmas plans here.

Even ninjas celebrate - reverently.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 04:34:01 pm    Post subject:

None. Sad

Except to finish that program I started in september. Which means I have to ask a lot of questions.
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 05:01:51 pm    Post subject:

I WAS going to go snowboarding, but on account of my early-season injury, I can't. I was planning on going anyway, but the doctor said if I so much as fall on my arm I could have major joint problems in my left elbow for the rest of my life. Mad

Last edited by Guest on 23 Dec 2003 05:02:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 05:05:24 pm    Post subject:

Snowboarding? You have snow in California? Man you're lucky.
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 05:24:27 pm    Post subject:

Yep. not where I live, but further north near lake tahoe. Ever heard of Squaw Valley? Thats near where i go.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 05:44:16 pm    Post subject:

I wish there was some snow here. I miss the snow...
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 08:13:02 pm    Post subject:

"S...now?" Never heard of the guy.

No major Christmas plans here. Just looking forward to that big dinner, a LAN party and maybe some outdoor fireworks mayhem.
DmitriB

Advanced Member

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 11:23:03 pm    Post subject:

i am sitting at my dads in sunny south florida where the high today was 80 and we drove everywhere with the windows down cause it was so nice. the forcast for thursday says that it will get u[p to about 80 here. i think that i may be giong to the beach to watch the people...i dont really like to swim but i still like to go since i am near south beach and there are a lot of really hot girls around here.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
the ninjas are rather warm and wish to return to coller climates.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 23 Dec 2003 11:30:53 pm    Post subject:

It's raining like mad here. Only up in the mountains (4 hours away) is it snowing. I leave the day after Christmas so I'll be gone all next week.

btw There was a huge earthquake here yesterday, it shook the whole building when I was work. About 100 miles south from here 2 people died and it did horrible damage. Just keepin' you up on my humble California news.

Last edited by Guest on 23 Dec 2003 11:32:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 24 Dec 2003 05:45:47 am    Post subject:

Merry Christmas!

My plans:
Since we'll all be celebrating christmass this evening I won't go and see my friends, which will have to wait until tomorrow, which sucks.
So I'll probably spend the day at home, alone, working on my game engine and programming duck hunt in win32 while listening to Marilyn Manson songs I've been playing all week already so they are getting kinda old. I might read/write/think out some things for warhammer fantasy roleplay. Then, when everybody is back home (parents and sister), there's having dinner and of course presents. Then it'll probably be watching tv for hours even though there's probably (gotta read the tv guide in a minute too, see if there will be anything interesting on) nothing remotely entertaining on and then going back to sleep.

Also, the snow we had yesterday seems to be dissappeared and replaced by rain.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement