This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
Noob88

Posted: 08 Sep 2010 07:59:00 pm    Post subject:

I have been inactive for about a year now with school and what not, so there will probably be nobody who even knows who I am here.

But anyway, that's not all important I guess. I have a favor to ask of anyone willing to donate a minute of their time.

Go to http://www.tristatefootball.com/player.asp and vote for "Jason Sauer, Taylor" for player of the week.

He is the quarterback of my high school's football team who's been nominated for player of the week and we'd like to bring some pride to our school's football team since this is the first winning season (so far anyway) we have had in over 5 years.

Thanks for your time everyone, it's greatly appreciated!

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 09 Sep 2010 11:51:11 am    Post subject:

I voted. Laughing
Xeda112358

Posted: 09 Sep 2010 04:35:58 pm    Post subject:

I voted Smile He is tied in second at the moment. The first person is wining with 25%. Your guy has 22%.
AHBAD_ALVIN

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 20 Sep 2010 04:33:26 am    Post subject:

I'll vote later today if its not too late.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement