Haven't you heard of Chuck Norris jokes?, I asked rhetorically.
Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris doesn't mow his lawn. He just stares at it and dares it to grow.
Find more at Chuck Norris Facts
Please, don't let Chuck Norris take over this place too. My area is infected enough with the little Chuck-ites.

but...
Chuck Norris knows the tangent of 90!
Watch what you say. You don't want to bring the wrath of a roundhouse kick down on Cemetech.
Light goes the speed of Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris has recited pi...twice
Chuck Norris can divide by 0.
Chuch Norris is older than his biological father.
Chuck Norris never went to school. School went to Chuck Norris.
Chipmaster wrote:
Chuch Norris is older than his biological father.

It is scientifically impossible for Chuck Norris to have had a mortal father. The most popular theory is that he went back in time and fathered himself.
Laughing
Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are actually the remnants of Chuck Norris's flatulence after he ate all the dinosaurs at a barbeque.
Chuck Norris is Kerm Martian. Evil or Very Mad
Chipmaster wrote:

i heard that one, but with a variation. it was chuck norris has counted to infinity...twice
Kllrnohj wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:

I heard that one, but with a variation. it was chuck norris has counted to infinity...twice

Laughing Have I been living in a hole? I never heard of Chuck Norris before.
When Chuck Norris divides, there is no remainder.
Shock You people need help. Indeed, serious mental help.
It looks like Kerm is the only one who never heard of Chuck Norris.
Kerm, Chuck Norris jokes are stupid jokes about the "mighty" Chuck Norris. They were all the rage in my town about a year ago, but I guess they are catching on elsewhere.
rofl!

I heard of him, but now all he does is the excerise stuff...
Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting. Hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris doesn't read. Instead, he stares a book down until it gives him the information he wants.

--There was actually a "Whats with all the Chuck Norris jokes" article in the st. louis newspaper - had a bunch of jokes in it....heh

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours