KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
WOOHOOO!!!!

I'm making my first Cemetech post from Ubuntu Linux!

hopefully the other library patrons wont be angry... I unplugged the wifi router and used it's ethernet port for my own laptop Wink
Very Happy That doesn't sound like too good of an idea... Wink

99.9% of the time i'm the only person on it... in fact, it was put in almost exclusively for me (i kept bugging them until they put it in)
That's awesome...no one else uses the wireless network??
no, there's an old guy with a laptop, but he only comes one monday a month or so...
My friend brings a pocket router with him, and since he sits in the back of the class, plugs it in and plays wirelessly with his PSP Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
My friend brings a pocket router with him, and since he sits in the back of the class, plugs it in and plays wirelessly with his PSP Laughing

I was at UVM for an engineering thing lately and we did a scan for Wi-Fi networks on a friends DS.

240 open wireless networks in one building and 30 or so encrypted ones. woot for tech-unsavvy people with iBooks.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours