that ended a while back...

Also, I told him if nothing else, put me as temp admin, until he can find someone, and he told me he would love too, but didn't think it would be good for me since I am an admin in so many places, with all my calc projects...

I told him I didn't care about me, I just wanted the site back up... Laughing

Edit:

Omnimaga back up!
Quote:
[20:09:32] <Nikky> What's more important at this point
[20:09:46] <Nikky> The site and community, or a rogue administrator?
[20:11:34] <Nikky> Your call
[20:11:54] <Nikky> Just keep in mind people don't usually dedicate themselves to a site where the leadership has issues.
[20:23:00] <Nikky> We should start up a new poll
[20:23:07] <Nikky> "When will Kevin shut down omnimaga again"
[20:23:18] <Nikky> I'd wager 47 days
42 is my vote. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Surprisingly, I never got banned, even with JPez and Kllrnohj (Wink) over here. Well, spread the word, Omnimaga users are welcome at Cemetech.

sorry Kerm, me and jpez were trying our hardest to get you banned so that you would have more free time to work on DCS6 Laughing
Laughing As if I really visit Omnimaga that much anyway. I always forget to. Sad
its me who needs to stop visiting forum and that
Why, you spend too much time on forums?
KermMartian wrote:
Laughing As if I really visit Omnimaga that much anyway. I always forget to. Sad

i've never been to omnimaga Neutral
yeah, Here, Omnimaga, Calchaven, Mine, TI-Freakware, plus IRC and that
I check here once per second (exaggeration) (sp?), United-TI on occasion, and Maxcoderz every once in a while.
You post every 1 second. You must check every picosecond or something like that.
he said he clicks, not posts.
Oh rivereye.... Rolling Eyes
think what you want jpez
rivereye wrote:
think what you want jpez

you DO realize jpez was making a joke, and not correcting Kerm....right??
I am cursed never to remember my emoticons.
I am very saddenned by some of the posting in this topic...

Why has this turned into a "dump on Kevin" topic? Kevin is the type of guy that will do his best to help anyone! We all need to lighten up a little bit.

Jpez, you made an unnecessary post about me a while back; and Kevin stuck up for me. Honestly, wouldn't you want your friend to support you? You apologized... I accepted... It's over... Don't you agree? I am not holding any grudges.

Kerm, you said it yourself... Kevin has had alot of things going on in his life; but then you jumped in on the "banning" joke too. Kevin has supported you in many ways... he needs your support now.

Kllrnohj, you threw some fuel on the fire, by allowing the joke to continue.

And Allynfolksjr... you are not so innocent either. Especially, after starting the "bet" to see when Omnimaga will go dow again.

There is a time to laugh and a time to cry. And guys... this was not an occasion for laughing however tempting it might have been. Not everyone handles a joke that same way. So, please think before you start a joke about someone.

Kevin is my friend... He is a friend of a large number of people at Cemetech. Let's treat him like a friend. A friend for life!

I hope that I have not offended anyone here. If so, I apologize. I just felt compelled to open some eyes. Hopefully, I have succeeded.
Exactly. We may not agree with his policies or decisions, but we can remember that there's a real breathing person behind that user account. A person with feelings, aspirations, and lives just like us (hopefully). Perhaps everyone should keep that fact locked away in their mind; even I occasionally forget it. Criticize the policies, that's the hallmark of an active community, but don't attack the person.
Ranman wrote:
Jpez, you made an unnecessary post about me a while back; and Kevin stuck up for me. Honestly, wouldn't you want your friend to support you? You apologized... I accepted... It's over... Don't you agree? I am not holding any grudges.
Ok, I have no beef with you, but let's just say Kevin and I were never on the best of terms.
jpez wrote:
Ok, I have no beef with you, but let's just say Kevin and I were never on the best of terms.

I agree... no beef... I just wanted to place some emphasis on the type of friend Kevin can be.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours