this game, my submission for the lightning contest, is where you try to use your parachute as late as you can without going splat into the ground.

My plans:
- Singleplayer option to play against a random-difficulty cpu
- 5 high score records
- Some sort of multiplayer support (DL, as i have no way to test Cn2.2)

this will be one of my first games that uses PURE graphics, instead of ascii art, but i dont see that getting too much in the way.

DCS7.2 Libraries utilized:
PutSprite\Identity(5
SimpleMouse\sum(6
Sounds like a plan! By the way, you can test out CALCnet 2.2 using PindurTI, one of the older but most accurate emulators in the community. In fact, much of jsTIfied's interrupt and timer behavior is based on PTI's, for accuracy reasons. I look forward to your progress on this project.
unfortunately, i wont be testing/making this on a computer, as i dont have access to one till sunday morning, which will be my submission time. i can add Cn2.2 later, though Smile

(and i dont have Pindur, due to fruitless searches for it)
LuxenD wrote:
unfortunately, i wont be testing/making this on a computer, as i dont have access to one till sunday morning, which will be my submission time. i can add Cn2.2 later, though Smile
That sounds good. It would probably be too ambitious and prevent you from entering on time if you tried to learn Cn2.2 and add it to your game in less than three days anyway. Smile

Quote:
(and i dont have Pindur, due to fruitless searches for it)
Second Google result for "PindurTI": http://sgate.emt.bme.hu/patai/pindurti/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours