hwo aubot if we rvrsee teh lteters in wrods, wihch we sohuld slitl be albe to raed as lnog as teh frist and lsat ltteers are in the rgiht palce.
I was thinking...the only reason we die is because we accept that our death is inevitable.
jpez wrote:
I was thinking...the only reason we die is because we accept that our death is inevitable.

The reason we accept our deaths as inevitable is empirical evidence.
It's a vicious cycle, one that only Jesus and Chuck Norris have broken.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267

^I assume this is what you're referring to?
You know, we only use roughly 7% of our brains... Who knows what we could do/accomplish if we were to unlock the rest of our potentials...? The people that is capable of using more (monks, mainly) can do some really amazing things when they put their minds to the task...
tifreak8x wrote:
You know, we only use roughly 7% of our brains... Who knows what we could do/accomplish if we were to unlock the rest of our potentials...? The people that is capable of using more (monks, mainly) can do some really amazing things when they put their minds to the task...

Yeah, but remember your brain isn't all CPU, its also harddrive and RAM, so who's to say that the other 93% is all processing power?
tifreak8x wrote:
You know, we only use roughly 7% of our brains...

Umm no we don't. (Link)
On a side note, Chuck Norris is awesome! I watch "Walker, Texas Ranger" every morning on USA before I go to school. Who needs coffee when you have Chuck Norris.
actually it was proven that we only use 1%. I forgot were I found that but many people around me have heard of it too.

-swivel
People around you only use 1% of their brains.
Surprised That was mean for no reason at all, I did'nt even do anything mean to you all day! Laughing , that was funny actually. rofl.

-swivel
swivelgames wrote:
actually it was proven that we only use 1%. I forgot were I found that but many people around me have heard of it too.

I'm pretty sure something1990 just linked to an article that proved that none of our brain is wasted. It was never proven we only use 1% or 10% or 7% or any of that crap.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours