need girlfriends
 25%  [ 3 ]
live on the computer
 8%  [ 1 ]
[Kerm adds:] All of the Above
 66%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

and what did he say?
That it was nothing against me, but he was annoyed how arrogant people were. Dunno.
vfc04 wrote:
pull out ur calculator?

Actually, they can be lethal weapons if thrown correctly, especially the heavier calculators.TI-89 By the way, if you ever come around here again, how did you find out about these forums?
vfc04 wrote:
wow... u can be smart with out being lame <font color=red>censored</font> geeks... but aparently yall havent figured that out....

the term is 1337.

vfc04 wrote:
I have a 4.0 in hs and can program in just about anything modern... including ti nasic and asm...

12 programming languages anybody? and kerm knows 20+.

vfc04 wrote:
im prolly smarter than most of you...

do you really want to humiliate yourself? Ive been able to count in any number system since I was 6. I started programming when I was 8. Ive tested out of a years worth of math and just plain skipped a years worth of programming. I can read 200 pages an hour. Im taking 200 level college computer science classes next year.....oh yeah...did I mention Im 15?

vfc04 wrote:
how many of you have had a gf?
me.
Quote:
im also the captain of the football team and the soccer team...

lets see, I play soccer, baseball, ultimate frisbee and swim. our soccer team owns our football team at football

vfc04 wrote:
if someone starts something with me I have the ability to defend myself physically
people dont start stuff with me because they like their computers in working order.
elfprince13 wrote:

vfc04 wrote:
im prolly smarter than most of you...

do you really want to humiliate yourself? Ive been able to count in any number system since I was 6. I started programming when I was 8. Ive tested out of a years worth of math and just plain skipped a years worth of programming. I can read 200 pages an hour. Im taking 200 level college computer science classes next year.....oh yeah...did I mention Im 15?

I like to think it does not matter how long it takes you to get to your destination. What you do when you get there counts. I guess he just never got there. Laughing I bet anybody could've done any of that if they would've tried it. It's just that at that age, teachers are more concerned with making sure kids know how to share, count to ten, and do many other little kids' stuff, and most kids' parents are at work most of the time and can't teach kids more advanced concepts or get them books to do that. A standard elementary school library probably won't have books on number theory or programming either. Would it be possible to test out of Calculus? I really think I can do it by the time school starts. Finally, there's no need to prove anything to this guy. He is nobody.
KermMartian wrote:
Indeed it was. BTW, here's me in 5 years: Very Happy

I think the bottom lines is that I'm proud to be a pillar of geekdom. We are pretty much the foundation of the future, given how much technology is becoming integrated into everything life.

lol, I started from the begining of the posts, since I had never really bothered reading them before... Razz

I must say Kerm, wanting to be a Borg could be a bad career move... Laughing

Edit: Oops. forgot the word "bad" in there...
actually, Kerm is so smart, he might want to stay where he is (lol).
You never know, when installing the eye they might just drill a bit too deep and destroy the area of your brain that controls language functions o.O Just Joking .
Harq wrote:
You never know, when installing the eye they might just drill a bit too deep and destroy the area of your brain that controls language functions o.O Just Joking .
Relax, it's just a module over the eye. I've already got input all set (dataglove, tilt sensor, camera, microphone), now I just need output (video and sound).
You're going to hear through your eye. I don't know what advantage that will give you...you do have ears, correct?
Chipmaster wrote:
You're going to hear through your eye. I don't know what advantage that will give you...you do have ears, correct?
You misunderstand me. Bluetooth headset + dataglove + glasses-mounted camera + glasses-mounted microlcd + laptop + 3x battery = OMG.
0x5, you're becoming a cyborg.
Chipmaster wrote:
0x5, you're becoming a cyborg.
That's pretty much the plan, yes. Got a problem with it? Cool Just Joking
0/\/\9!11!!!313\/3|\|`/1111 |)()()|) _|()() r 734 |_|B3r p\/\/|\|1|\|355!!!111!!
elfprince13 wrote:
0/\/\9!11!!!313\/3|\|`/1111 |)()()|) _|()() r 734 |_|B3r p\/\/|\|1|\|355!!!111!!
Why thank you, I do my |8357 70 |)0 50.
how much will this set you back, would be cool to see what comes of it.
rivereye wrote:
how much will this set you back, would be cool to see what comes of it.
I'm trying to do it a little at a time. The keyboard/mouse dataglove shouldn't cost more than $30 for my two prototypes, the bluetooth headset will cost about $20, but the other stuff, namely the cam and especially the LCD, will be significantly more. Ideally, I'd like this LCD:
http://www.myvu.com/buy.html
My greatest dream is becoming eralized...soon cyborgs shall roam the earth.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours