25%  [ 3 ]
live on the computer
 8%  [ 1 ]
[Kerm adds:] All of the Above
 66%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

patl411 wrote:
every1 here is lame

Certainly a constructive quote, wouldn't you think? And before you ask (I know you will), I have no comment as to whether I agree with that statement or not. Smile Getting a girlfriend is easy; let them come to you.
The brains or apparent image thereof usually help, but you've got to make sure you're not being used. What are the details of your secret, Nikky?
wow... u can be smart with out being lame a geeks... but aparently yall havent figured that out.... i have a 4.0 in hs and can program in just about anything modern... including ti nasic and asm... im prolly smarter than most of you...
how many of you have had a gf? ive had 1 for the past 5 months... im also the captain of the football team and the soccer team... im in nhs and beta... if someone starts something with me i have the ability to defend myself physically... i doubt i can say that for yall.... what you do? pull out ur calculator?

anyone kno if this patl411 has a website? or kno his email?
vfc04 wrote:
wow... u can be smart with out being lame <font color=red>censored</font> geeks... but aparently yall havent figured that out.... I have a 4.0 in hs and can program in just about anything modern... including ti nasic and asm... im prolly smarter than most of you...
how many of you have had a gf? ive had 1 for the past 5 months... im also the captain of the football team and the soccer team... im in nhs and beta... if someone starts something with me I have the ability to defend myself physically... I doubt I can say that for yall.... what you do? pull out ur calculator?

Smarter than us? Do you realize that as a group, we are probably among the smartest 1% of the population? Also, if you were trying to indicate your intelligence, then using terrible grammar and shoddy spelling is not the way to do it. Most of us have 4.0s or the equivalent; I for example had a 3.8 from the best high school in the nation judged by compared mean SAT scores. I am also quite physically capable, and I assure you staying away from girls is the last thing on my mind. Now, does insulting an entire community strike you as a very good way to introduce yourself to said community? I think not.
Hmm... Smarter than us... I dunno, I ranked #14 in my STATE for the graduation test, beating most of the "smart" people that I knew in my school. MY GPA was on average around 3.5.

As to defending myself... I already took out the captain of the football team at my school when I attended it, you don't have to be big or smart to knock the tar out of someone...

And I agree with Kerm, use of good grammar indicates some level of your intelligence, and looking back at your post, well, I think it speaks for itself.

And last but not least, a girlfriend. My occupation is not all that appealing to women right now, since there are no set hours, and no definite times to be able to spend with said woman, so they are not as apt to want me as the guy that will be home by 5. Smile

I am also not a geek, I program calculators for a hobby, keeps me away from other bad things that I could be doing.
I suggest you get to know us before you make such ignorant comments. Bad Idea
@TiFreak8x: Excellent points. While I do consider myself a geek, I define the term as referring to a technologically-proficient individual of above-average intelligence. I take it as casting no assumptions about a person's physical or social attributes.

@Something1990: Indeed. Such a statement as he has made indicates ignorance, not superiority.
vfc04 wrote:
wow... u can be smart with out being lame <font color=red>censored</font> geeks... but aparently yall havent figured that out.... I have a 4.0 in hs and can program in just about anything modern... including ti nasic and asm... im prolly smarter than most of you...
how many of you have had a gf? ive had 1 for the past 5 months... im also the captain of the football team and the soccer team... im in nhs and beta... if someone starts something with me I have the ability to defend myself physically... I doubt I can say that for yall.... what you do? pull out ur calculator?

who the hell are you and why are you digging up a thread that is months old as your first post?
Lol, not smart to do any necro posting, especially with Kllrnohj around Razz .
The spelling and grammar resembles Pat's a lot, but the IP doesn't appear to match...
A google image search of his name yields this as the first result: Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
The spelling and grammar resembles Pat's a lot, but the IP doesn't appear to match...

Of course the IPs don't match. Extremely few home internet connections have static IPs, which is why I never understood why so many sites do IP bans, they are completely worthless in every way.

At first I thought it was pat, but then it wouldn't make sense that he would ask for pat's website and email.... (unless, of course, he just wants to appear to not be pat)
Yea, my guess is that it's Pat. Why would he turn so mean as of late though?
Confused
Chipmaster wrote:
Yea, my guess is that it's Pat. Why would he turn so mean as of late though?
Confused

you mean as of the last 4 months? Laughing this thread started back in march....
Kllrnohj: I know, that's why I'm working on seeing if the general IP range will match.
Quote:
including ti nasic and asm... im prolly smarter than most of you...

That has got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen posted on this forum.
Ironic, moronic, I'd call it just about anything but smart Laughing

I remember when pat started this thread. I still don't understand how he could be so mean, and yet be a community member for so long. The only explanation I can accept is that someone hacked his username, and is posting hate-posts vicariously through pat. Evil or Very Mad

Edit: I take most of that back. Apparently this revival of this topic has made it seem like what pat originally posted was worse that it actually was. Upon re-reading it, it doesn't seem mean. Sorry, pat. Wink
Chipmaster wrote:
Ironic, moronic, I'd call it just about anything but smart Laughing

I remember when pat started this thread. I still don't understand how he could be so mean, and yet be a community member for so long. The only explanation I can accept is that someone <font color=red>censored</font> his username, and is posting hate-posts vicariously through pat. Evil or Very Mad

Edit: I take most of that back. Apparently this revival of this topic has made it seem like what pat originally posted was worse that it actually was. Upon re-reading it, it doesn't seem mean. Sorry, pat. Wink

do you remember our argument over Chronicles of Narnia when he tried to argue with everyything I said even though I was agreeing with him?
Oh yea....he's one weird dude (I mean that in a non-negative way). Laughing
Chipmaster wrote:
Oh yea....he's one weird dude (I mean that in a non-negative way). Laughing
No, it actually is him, I talked to him online.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours