I am thining about buying ethar a TI 83se, 84 se, or an 89 titanium, if anyone could help me find somewere cheap to get one or help browse ebay or some place that would be great.

-swivel

EDIT:
A seller on ebay wrote:

[] TI-89 Graphing Calculator Math Trigonometry Gadget
I oat'a beat the &^%@$@% and %$##@$@^@ his$%#@^ in the #@%@^%@$ after I $#@^%@^ with a $%$@%^$@%^@^&#%$@#$#@. GADGET?????? How could someone lable the greatest piece of heaven that God willinly let us use a GADGET!! UGH!
yeah, some people have no dignity. What calcs do you have right now?
Well, I am trying to expand my calc collection to more than one. lol. I would like many more, especially better than 83+ there are faster calcs out there, and better. All I got is an 83+.

-Swivel
well, if you want to upgrade, then an 84+SE, otherwise the 89T would be good.
cool, I think'll just shoot for the 84 se.

-swivel
Well, I think the 89T might be a bit above what you are doing right now...get very proficient with the 83/84 series, then you'd be able to use an 89 more to its full potential, you know what I mean?
yah oh course, thanks for that. I think I'll just get the 84se anyway. Can 84se's use 83 progs? and are the languages pretty much the same?
Yes, it can. They're not only similar, they're identical, except for the extra speed and memory.
KermMartian wrote:
Yes, it can. They're not only similar, they're identical, except for the extra speed and memory.

Heh, the 84+ has some new TI-BASIC commands tho, mainly dealing with time
ok awsome, thats what I wanted to hear(but be true also)

EDIT:
Kllrnohj wrote:

Even better.

-Swivel
Well yeah, but that's obvious. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Well yeah, but that's obvious. Smile

eh, aside from the extra little slip that comes with the calc and the extra commands in the listing in the back of the manual, they never really come up.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

and asm libs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours