Manman wrote:
Is Doors supposed to display asm, basic, and flash progs? Mine doesn't show flash programs.
No, it's not supposed to display Flash Apps. In the future, most if not all games will be released as ASM programs, so you won't need to worry about that.
No, it only runs programs found in the PRGM menu. Flash applications run differently, and there is that annoying problem of clashing when 2 applications try to run that would be no doubt hard to get around :p
Doors CSE and Doors CS never were designed to display App/Flash Programs. There was an SE for Doors CS 7 that DID allow you to run App programs.
KermMartian wrote:
merthsoft wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Thanks, I'll look into that when I get home.

In the meantime, det(12) now lets you generate Disp, Output, and Pause text with fancy colors, as documented on this wiki page (includes a colorful table!).
That color table looks pretty familiar Wink
Yes indeed! Did you see the karma I gave you on IRC for that? I wrote a quick Python script to convert color.h into that Mediawiki table.
Heh, all I really did was steal the Color definitions from .NET. They did all the real work Smile
Hey Kerm, I downloaded Doors CSE and I love it. A few suggestions: I have a program named "DERIVNUM" and it is located in the 4th column next the scroll bar. While the text does not interfere with the bar, the whitespace around the text overlaps onto the black border of the scroll bar. Another idea is to add an option to change the color scheme of window. Thanks for putting your time into this!
Confirmed Features/Fixes Left To Do:
- Update SDK

Unconfirmed Bug Reports:
- Editing, then running an archived TI-BASIC program causes it to run slowly and malfunction in rare circumstances.

Repaired
- During FolderRestore process, put programs that belong in folders that no longer exist on the desktop to avoid them becoming effectively hidden.
- Hiding folders causes folder to turn into a BASIC program
- Possibly-related bug: in a circumstance that replicates the preceding bug, opening the right-click menu and triggering the hourglass (fldsv) process, then pressing [CLEAR] causes a crash or a return to a blank screen. Probably need to start over at page 0, since the VAT would have gotten disturbed by the recreation of FLDSV. <- Solved. Happened whenever the FolderSave process triggered from the non-first page.
- Scrolling up from non-first pages sometimes causes error messages to appear (from 16aroth6) -> Shown to happen if you have exactly 26 items in a folder (ie, 10 on the second page) or more. Replicated in jsTIfied at last, which will make debugging easier. Solved! Made a really stupid stack level error in scrolling code.
- [+][-][*][/] scrolling on the desktop can cause the cursor to go into blank areas -> Resolved with a single simple call to FixCursorValid in the right place.
If you run Snake by asseblybandit while it is in archive then on some occasions it will hang and not allow you to move on button doesn't work so you have to full reset this happens more times then I want it to :p
Roxas240 wrote:
If you run Snake by asseblybandit while it is in archive then on some occasions it will hang and not allow you to move on button doesn't work so you have to full reset this happens more times then I want it to :p
I recommend you post this bug report in the game's topic, as those sound like Snake bugs rather than DCSE bugs.
I see we finally have grid-based navigation now instead of a mouse. Nice Smile
jpez wrote:
I see we finally have grid-based navigation now instead of a mouse. Nice Smile
Finally, a positive response to the new interface design rather than someone begging for me to implement the mouse Razz

Also, I'm sorry to say that while 1,(iy+5h) does indeed control two bytes on top of homescreen characters (not just small-font characters), it's not enough to fill in the missing row to make det(12) able to fill a solid area with consecutive rows.
I meant the number of battery percentage left next to the battery icon in Doors CSE 8.0.
I don't know how to do quotes.
Ephraim B wrote:
I meant the number of battery percentage left next to the battery icon in Doors CSE 8.0.
I don't know how to do quotes.
I understand, but since there are only five possible gradations, I don't think adding the percentage in text would really add much to the interface.

Edit: People in general, vote and comment here about the New Prog idea, please:
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9598

Edit #2: Whelp, it's implemented, enjoy the screenshot below. I also adjusted the rendering of names on the desktop to make the wide M, N, U, V, W, X, and Y characters less of an issue, and fixed another latent Properties Menu bug.
Cool. I don't know it this is possible, but would you be able to create a program to scale TI-83/83+/84+/84+SE programs to work on the TI-84+CSE? Of course, this would only work on some BASIC programs, but it would be nice.
I want to know accurately how much battery I have left on my calc. The battery icon in Doors CSE 8.0 looks like the ti-os battery icon in the status bar. I think adding the percentage in text next to or on the battery icon would be a better improvement over the ti-os battery icon in the status bar. I think it's a good idea to add a low battery alert message also.
Ephraim B wrote:
I want to know accurately how much battery I have left on my calc. The battery icon in Doors CSE 8.0 looks like the ti-os battery icon in the status bar. I think adding the percentage in text next to or on the battery icon would be a better improvement over the ti-os battery icon in the status bar. I think it's a good idea to add a low battery alert message also.

4 bars = less or equal to 100 percent
3 bars = less or equal to 75 percent
2 bars = less or equal to 50 percent
1 bar = less or equal to 25 percent
There's something called 'math.'
I would still much rather the battery percentage in text next to or on the battery icon. Have a charging symbol if it's charging and have a fully charged symbol when it's fully charged and have a low battery message when it's in low battery state.
Does the battery only report in 25% increments? Or does it report every 15 or 5%, like almost all cell phones?
Ephraim B wrote:
I would still much rather the battery percentage in text next to or on the battery icon. Have a charging symbol if it's charging and have a fully charged symbol when it's fully charged and have a low battery message when it's in low battery state.

Why? A percentage would be inaccurate, and a low battery message would be annoying. To see if its fully charged, turn your calculator a tiny bit and look at the LED. It's there for a reason.

BlackOnyx wrote:
Does the battery only report in 25% increments? Or does it report every 15 or 5%, like almost all cell phones?

I'm guessing, otherwise the OS would display more detail in its battery icon.
Well, for example, the Droid 3 reports in 1%, but the stock ROM only displays (graphically) in 6 parts, and text percentages in About Phone/Battery Status are displayed in 1%.

Didnt know if that might apply here as well or not.
BlackOnyx wrote:
Well, for example, the Droid 3 reports in 1%, but the stock ROM only displays (graphically) in 6 parts, and text percentages in About Phone/Battery Status are displayed in 1%.

Didnt know if that might apply here as well or not.

TI is too cheap to do that lol.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours