Because making an app with BasicBuilder =/= making an app.
something1990 wrote:
Yeah but he had his BASIC program converted to an App using BasicBuilder, and ticalc.org will put BasicBuilder-converted Apps in the BASIC section.

so download the basic program and run it through SourceCoder, lolz
That's what I thought the guy should do but Jason Chu didn't make the App he wants. It was Chip Hurst Both of his files are BasicBuilder Apps, although they did bring .8xp files as well. I guess the guy will pay $100 for whatever is in the App that he could not find in the .8xp files instead of making his own Alg2 program for his own needs.
I got it working! Yay for mini-modules added to SourceCoder. Very Happy
So did anybody ever decompile my Alg2 program?
chip wrote:
Nope, never did, I think this project got dropped. What brings you to the fair shores of Cemetech?
KermMartian wrote:
chip wrote:
Nope, never did, I think this project got dropped. What brings you to the fair shores of Cemetech?

I stumbled upon this thread on google. Is there a way I can contact this guy, because after all I have the code on my computer. Razz
chip wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
chip wrote:

I stumbled upon this thread on google. Is there a way I can contact this guy, because after all I have the code on my computer. Razz
As per the OP, I suppose you could try emailing tscott@ficro.com and see if he's still interested.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours