Quote:
I have an offer to make you:

I'd like to decompile the A+ Alg 2 Program (attached) and will give you $100 USD to do it to the source files and guide me along making minor changes for my math class. There are quite a few students in my class interested in this program and I was wondering if you'd be able to help. I would also be willing to trade computer hardware for your services from my company, Ficro ( http://ficro.com). Please let me know your thoughts...

--
Trent Scott
tscott@ficro.com
(425) 296-6818
Fax: (267) 565-5406

--
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]
Quote:
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

slick one ace Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
Quote:
I have an offer to make you:

I'd like to decompile the A+ Alg 2 Program (attached) and will give you $100 USD to do it to the source files and guide me along making minor changes for my math class. There are quite a few students in my class interested in this program and I was wondering if you'd be able to help. I would also be willing to trade computer hardware for your services from my company, Ficro ( http://ficro.com). Please let me know your thoughts...

--
Trent Scott
tscott@ficro.com
(425) 296-6818
Fax: (267) 565-5406

--
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

nice
What do you think? Is he legit? I've talked to him before I given him help with some programs.
meh, only one way to find out
Indeed. What's the worst thing that happens, y'know? I'll do that and then he refuses to pay me. Big whoop.
so what's the attached file anyway?
Interesting... I would say do it. But then, If I had the ability, I would just mainly do it for the challenge. I of course would never tell him that... Wink
Laughing Of course. Smile
lol

So, was I right, or are you still looking into alternatives?
That didn't seem to have a built-in converter, but I'm still looking. I'm starting to figure out how I'm going to do this. Smile
Well crud. What kind of an idea do you have?
You shall see. Smile
lol.
If I must, I'll just create the .hex file by hand, for $100! Smile
Go to this guy's author profile. The topmost program is his Algebra II program, and the one following it is the App version. Is this the program the guy is willing to pay $100 to have decompiled?
I guess he doesn't have the time to write one himself.
Smells phishy to me.
something1990 wrote:
Go to this guy's author profile. The topmost program is his Algebra II program, and the one following it is the App version. Is this the program the guy is willing to pay $100 to have decompiled?

actually, that guy only has basic programs, none are listed in the APP section (or ASM section)
Yeah but he had his BASIC program converted to an App using BasicBuilder, and ticalc.org will put BasicBuilder-converted Apps in the BASIC section.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours