I connected the calculator to the PC and was transferring stuff. I then decided to check it's battery level for the hell of it, so I clicked on "info".

It popped up saying "could not load info" ... so I said whatever and went back to the calculator.. it then it cleared it's memory by itself! WTH?!??

Now my problem is that everything says "Low memory" eventhough it has no apps because it just cleared itself , so I can't put apps on it!

Here's a picture:

Please help me! what do I do!?? I need this calculator with everything on it for friday!!
(I also paid ZOOM500, so idk if clearing ram will delete them)

ANOYONE??
Whatever the cause of the problem, a RAM clear is always a good first course of action. If you have anything important in RAM, archive it beforehand.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours