That's right, I have finally gotten around to adding to the developers guide, and am currently updating ticalc and calcgames with my newer file. you can of course already get the file from my archives: http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/83plbmisc.htm

Check out the new dev guide and tell me what you think! Wink
I've been waiting for this day for months! Laughing Laughing Laughing
I have to check it out!
lol, sorry. Wink I have begun to start prioritizing my projects, so I can get some of them completed...
I say this needs a news article on your home page.
Currently workin on it. Wink
Haha, congrats, Daniel. Is it all this recent usage of it that prompted the update?
The emails wanting better descriptions on how stuff works. Smile
Laughing How many did you get, besides the noise abhout it here?
Oh, I got 10 or 15 emails wanting to know how to do certain things... They were explained in the original readme, but I guess because it didn't look good, or was hard to read, people paid it little mind... I hope the new layout of the guide helps people... Smile
Sorry to necro post but i visited ticalc today and saw a program called rpgsdk, and it sounded a lot like yours so i decided to look at it and see what might be different. As it turns out, pretty much everything is the same, feature wise. I also noticed that almost all of the program names were the same. Seeing as they were almost the same i decided to run the zga program in each folder through source coder. Surprisingly the code was almost identical. I am not saying that the author copied your source and called it his own but you may want to look into it.

Links:

TiFreak's
Other guy's
Yup, tifreak emailed him. He also included a verbatim copy of Doors CS, which is against the EULA.
Hmm, page doesn't seem to exist anymore, lol...
Yup, tifreakware.calcgames.org has gone the way of cemetech.designerz-core.com and www.geocities.com/kerm_martian. Razz
So sad... *cries*
swivelgames wrote:
So sad... *cries*
Oooooh, but look at this! http://www.geocities.com/kermmartian/
ROFL, nice! Hahaha.

I remember that theme too Razz

That theme isn't too old, is it? ^^,
lafferjm wrote:
Sorry to necro post but i visited ticalc today and saw a program called rpgsdk, and it sounded a lot like yours so i decided to look at it and see what might be different. As it turns out, pretty much everything is the same, feature wise. I also noticed that almost all of the program names were the same. Seeing as they were almost the same i decided to run the zga program in each folder through source coder. Surprisingly the code was almost identical. I am not saying that the author copied your source and called it his own but you may want to look into it.

Links:

TiFreak's
Other guy's

Yeah, I emailed him, and he was supposed to put me as coauthor. And I am saying he said he created the code, according to the readme: "Created By: Daniel Muckerman"

I am going to put in the inappropriate boxes that these programs are mine, and I want them deleted for him taking them from me. It annoys me so...
I already reported one of them as a dupe of the other one.
Well, I shipped MV an email, hopefully get things straightened out.
Wow, his looks very similar to mine. I had two versions though, one had gravity and you could jump (so it was a scroller) and the other was flat Razz

I don't think I have those anymore but I know I posted something about it or talked to Kerm about it one time. I had a bunch of different tools I made for them too, like a map editor and stuff like that. Mostly it was just a maze though ^^,

And I hadn't quite finished the ability to have a map size bigger then 8x16 before I lost the code =/

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours