oh and i just read about that text one that looks really good but it sounds way to complicated.
You mean Kerms Symbols characters as text?
no where could i find it. i read a thing on tifreaks site about them and it sounded confusing. oh and i searched ticalc for xlib but which one do i download. link
I would think you would download the newest one Razz What are you trying to find btw?
do you know where i could find kerms text one since i have a ti-83. and not a ti-83 plus
Search for it on ticalc.org. I think it should work on TI-83.
It does indeed work on an 83.
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/384/38404.html
Let me know if you need more info/ tips about it.
xlib does not work on the normal 83. Honestly, I don't think there are many asm helper files for the 83...
Mikhail Lavrov has lots of 83+ hex codes you can use. Im sure that there is somewhere that has em for the 83.
here is the screen. the windows setting is
94/->/xmax
0/->/xmin
-62/->/ymin
0/->/ymax

that is the picture i want to know how to clear the area to the right of the choices but lower than the lvl and hp bar. so can someone please post code to do that.
Honestly this isn't too hard to do and you should have been able to do it...
down-to-up

Code:

:For(A,-62,HP BAR
:Line(Choices,A,94,A,0
:End

left-to-right

Code:

:For(A,Choices,94
:Line(A,HP BAR,A,-62,0
:End
Well,

For(A,-10,-63,-1
Line(A,29,A,93,0
End

I might have the A in the wrong place, ie: Line(29,!,93,A,0

Also, you might have to adjust the number values a tad bit...
alright thanks for the help
No problem. Next time, try and come up with something on your own. It's more fun that way and you learn better by applying your knowledge instead of being given the answers. The problem was also very easy, as you can see...
well i was working on the game and it had some bugs but those got fixed. i am currently about 15% through the buy menu and i am 100% through the healing menu. and so that is just an update so yall no how far along i am.
OK, good luck with that. The menu looks nice so far.
thanks. once the game is done i am hoping to add a save feature and if it gets real popular and a lot of votes of stuff when it gets realeased then i will think of a way to do a multiplayer combat function where you can fight your character against another persons.
Why not do that anyway? It sounds like a good intro to the link routines to me.
well my thinking behind that is what if it does not get distributed and get popular then it would just be a waste of space
But the point is for you to learn. Your games will only become very popular when you are an established member of the community and people have heard your name due to good, well-developed projects.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours