i am goingto start a game based on race war kingdoms which can be played here www.racewarkingdoms.com and rpg battle which i cant remember the site for. and when i am done beta version i will post it somewhere and i was wondering if i would have any takers for beta testers. just remember it is not started yet i am just giving a headsup because i need a tally of who i am going to have to send it to.
Count me in. Looks like it might be an interesting project.
what you tried the game. and as it said above i will ask again so have a heads-up to let me know because i have not even started yet but i am going to tonight. and it will take a couple of weeks with school and all.
I am currently in the process of trying it out. Seems like an interesting idea for a calc game.
Nope, i hate it

any website that says i should use Internet Explorer gets on my instant never-visit-again....

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT USES A F**KING DIALOG POPUP BOX TO DO IT!!!!!!!
agreed. What if I am in Linux?
rivereye wrote:
agreed. What if I am in Linux?

wine + IE

...but thats more work than its worth (its generally slow as dirt, but it does work)

Amazingly, however, Office XP seems to run just as fast, if not faster, in linux than it does in windows....(curously, M$ office has a smaller memory footprint still in linux than openoffice)
Wait, you're making that whole game on your own....that's a big bite to chew, dude. Also, it was looking pretty cool until that pop-up box. Bad Idea
lol, I don't have all the plugins required to make the game work... Laughing
Note to programmers: plz2makegamesandsitesthatworkcrossplatformkthxbye.
what pop up box are you talking about and yes it will be a whole lot to do and someone could help if they wished.
do you use IE. if yes, then you do not get the box
that does not have anything to do with the calc game though and i just put the game up there so you could have an idea of what it will look like. and so far i only have one taker for beta testers do any others wish to be one as well.
Sure, I will be willing to beta test. Smile I would offer to help, but I already have quite a long list of projects myself... Wink
i imagine you do with the pokemon you said you were working on and stuff
http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/tifreak8x/main.htm

That is a list of projects that I have going. The only links that work is for the AOD, RPGSK, and ticity.
Off the top of my head, in priority order

>schoolwork (18.5 credits this semester)
>Cemetech site
>Doors CS 5.5-6.0
>SourceCoder
>BASIC Elite
>mobileTunes 3.0
>Document DE 6
>Gravitational Simulator
shall I go on?
well my order is

school work(i am still in high school) getting 3 college credits a semester
games
programs
other
Indeedy. What games / programs specifically?
games as in video games and programs as in rwk which is my current and a frogger that i have made four versions of.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours