Some of you may have already heard that I had released an alpha version of an online TI-92 Plus emulator in JavaScript. However, I have now reached a new milestone by progressing to a beta version:

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~pad/emu/v11.html

What monumental steps have been made to advance from alpha to beta? Quite a great deal, in fact! I have done nothing less than remove "alph" and put "bet" in its place!

Beyond that, this version also improves program compatibility somewhat. Krypton by squale92 now plays correctly, though it still runs into problems on exit. TI-Chess now works better with some graphics problems fixed, but still has a timer problem.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours