401y $4it

have you seen this yet? it actually works....
cool idea, but seems like it would be a pain...
You actually made it work? The instructions were a little confusing for me.
The instructions sucked. but yes I compiled it. and it worked. Im not entirely sure how though after looking through that code.

anybody want to decompile ZTASM.8xp and find out what it does?
Can you post the code of the progrm that you did compile so I can have a rough idea of how it would work correctly?
Next step is to make an oncalc calc emulator so calcs don't crash when running bad ASM progs created on the calc. Laughing
That's why noob programmers shouldn't download TASM on calc. I wonder just what kind of program you can create though. Well without .db it would be extremely limited, nevertheless someone might create something useful with this program.
That's why only very experienced programmers should download it. You could make math progs and maybe some type of game, but not much else.
Yup, this is essentially pointless. Smile
Kuro wrote:
Next step is to make an oncalc calc emulator so calcs don't crash when running bad ASM progs created on the calc. Laughing

umm....Emu8x.....and....ummm.....OmniCalc's Virtual Calc feature
'twould still crash the calc though. Sad
It would be better if the program was an app... Then save the file in flash, and copy to a temp program in RAM to run, just to test...
Yeah, exactly. Oh well, CHASM is still better (and more stable) than this.
Well, maybe we should invite him here, so we can feed him ideas, and help him develop it into something really cool... Smile
That's an excellent idea. Who wants to contact him?
I might later, if I have time...
word. It seems that he has some potential, even though its questionable whether that's actually his own code.
KermMartian wrote:
'twould still crash the calc though. Sad

but if you use Virtual Calc, it only crashes the virtual one, not your own Very Happy
Very Happy Doesn't that cause your calc to crash as well though?
no....http://www.detachedsolutions.com/omnicalc/manual/options.php#vcalc

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours