I am a complete noob, but I am trying pretty hard to get this done. For weeks now I have been trying to get notes on my calculator, with the hope that I am able to search/find within the note files on my calculator.

One minor caveat, I am a MAC user.

I am using Mac OS X 10.8 & 10.5
TI 84 SE+ v2.55

Notefolio:
This has been my ideal program but I cannot figure out how to convert my notes text/documents into an appvar .8xv file or transfer them it into Notefolio. I have tried editing the .8xv file, but the file language does not work with this.

Ti-Smartview:
This is what I am currently using, I am trying to create my own font suitcase with the smartview Script graphics, but I cannot find the source of these images/graphics tokens? (or whatever they are). My intentions are to paste my notes into a word program, convert it to my new font and paste into smartview. Then run the script and have the notes typed in, this will take a long time but nothing else seems to be possible. I have tried using "emukeys" font and "ti 83 plus keys" font but smartview will not let me paste into the script.

Emulators & SourceCoder:
I have tried using Sourcecoder to parse and edit with very little success.

Programs:
Doors CS 7.1: Getting RAM error with parsed files being under the suggested 20kb.

TI Connect v4.0: no luck

Flashbook: This has worked best, but there is no search function I am aware of.

WabbitEmu: Tried but found better emulators.

Tilp2 - Could never get it installed properly.

Please help.
Hi! I'm a Mac User as well, there's few of us here.

I recommend DocumentDE, You'll be able to convert a text (.txt) file into a file the program supports.

I've also edited your topic title to be more descriptive. Let us know if you encounter any more snags, also feel free to Introduce Yourself and stay!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours