I'm hoping to go into software engineering and/or computer science and/or cybersecurity and I was wondering whether you guys had any opinions on good colleges to go to for that.
Champlain has a good one for cybersecurity. Pretty sure it's [url=http://www.champlain.edu/undergraduate-studies/majors-and-programs/computer-networking-and-information-security/center-of-academic-excellence-x14712.html
]one of the few NSA-approved ones[/url]. I know some people who are students there who have already been given big salary offers for when they graduate working DHS/NSA/MIT Lincoln Labs.

Computer science and software engineering are pretty common, and you should decide if you want to go to an engineering school or liberal arts school as part of the decision making process.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours