hello

TI-84+ SE Wink

can someone say me how i can open progs. Rolling Eyes I mean, that i store the progname to a string and it is opening Smile with a program (a bit like dcs is opening programs)

hope for replies
sorry for my english !!! Surprised Surprised
I've tentatively moved this into the BASIC section, though I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to do (maybe fewer smiley faces and more content would help). Do you want to run a program in BASIC using the program name stored in a string? Or are you trying open the program to edit it?
If you mean executing dynamically out of a string you could temporary create a program that will only execute that other program and start that one then.
(using celtic3 http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php/Third-Party_BASIC_Libraries)
yea thats it i want to run a basic program using a program that open it from a string.
I don't know the new DCS7 BASIC commands, but I know that xLIB had this:

http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/xlib-readme#toc10

This copies a program from archive to a RAM program of your choice, ranging from prgmXTEMP00 to prgmXTEMP16, then delete those afterward if you needed. As you will notice, the program name is stored inside a string.

Those commands are built-in DCS by the way.
thank you Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours