So, for the 83, I had tokens create a program, and I typed 'abcde' and tokenized as an .83p. This was the result:

I think we can safely say that we need a TI-83.xml with lowercase lettering removed. Smile I'll get started on that in the next couple days, hopefully.
Did you want the stats letters or the lowercase ones from the 83+?
I was just testing to see if the lowercase letters would work on the 83.

I've created (more like, save-as'ed the Tokens.xml file) and removed the lowercase, Unarchive and Archive and GarbageCollect tokens. I accidentally left my projects flashdrive at home, so I can't go any further at the moment. I'll try out the accented characters and such when I get the flash drive back so I can throw it at the emulator. I'm somewhat certain they'll have to come out as well.

Edit:

More of a note to self. http://merthsoft.com/linkguide/ti86/tokens.html looks mostly accurate, will need Tokens to be able to parse the files in the first place before I can test. The 68k stuff is so far off it's scary. Going to need to rely heavily on HxD for dealing with it.
68k is really, really painful to tokenize and detokenize. There are certain tokens that require the tokenizer to switch into different tokenization modes, for instance. I built the bulk of a [de]/tokenizer for 68k BASIC in SourceCoder, only to eventually throw up my hands and decide it was too infrequently-used to need support.
Yeah, but I'd use it. :< Once I get a project I could put to the 68k, that is. lol
shaun, update for the 83+/84+ token set:

byte $C1 needs to be 10^(, not 10^. I've yet to check the other calcs, I'll do that afterwhile.
shaun, update for the 82.xml:

Code:
   <Token byte="$B9" string="iPart " />
   <Token byte="$BA" string="fPart " />

Just needs to remove the ( and put a space. Smile

Edit:

2 suggestions or requests:

1 I'd love a Find-Replace function, like how Word has if that is possible.

2 Something somewhere that shows what file type I'm working with. Just something that shows that it is .83p, or .82p etc.
Hmm, the 82 file I have already has the ( removed and a space instead. Weird...

As for your suggestions, both good. I'll work on that.
Hooray for good suggestions! And I redownloaded, you're right.

I'm horridly confused on the 73, though. For some reason, Tokens isn't creating a proper 73 program. The program I created with the list of Tokens files (http://tifreakware.net/tifreak8x/tifc/A.73p ) opens just fine. However, when creating a new file and tokenizing as a .73p, it messes up Text(, AxesOff and ClrDraw. Any help you might be able to give me on solving this one?

Edit:

Tokens freaked the hell out on me:

Quote:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawString(String s, Font font, Brush brush, RectangleF layoutRectangle, StringFormat format)
at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawString(String s, Font font, Brush brush, Single x, Single y, StringFormat format)
at FastColoredTextBoxNS.TextStyle.Draw(Graphics gr, Point position, Range range)
at Merthsoft.Tokens.TokenStyle.Draw(Graphics gr, Point position, Range range)
at Merthsoft.Tokens.ErrorStyle.Draw(Graphics gr, Point position, Range range)
at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.FlushRendering(Graphics gr, StyleIndex styleIndex, Point pos, Range range)
at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.DrawLineChars(PaintEventArgs e, Int32 firstChar, Int32 lastChar, Int32 iLine, Int32 iWordWrapLine, Int32 x, Int32 y)
at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TokenIDE
Assembly Version: 0.10.3.0
Win32 Version: 0.10.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Tokens/TokenIDE/TokenIDE.exe
System.Windows.Forms

Edit some MOAR:

I had an 82 file open, copied and was pasting into another new window that I had set to use TI-73 xml file. I was scrolling up when it crashed.

Edit even MOOOOOOAR

I was able to fix the 72 issue by copying the code I wanted, closing tokens, changing the ini file to start with the 73xml, reloaded tokens, pasted and tokenized. That seems to have made it happy.
heyo, merth. when looking through your default xml file, i noticed a couple of very small errors.
<Token byte="$07" string="getDtStr" />
should be
<Token byte="$07" string="getDtStr(" />
and
<Token byte="$F3" string="2-Var Stats" />
should be
<Token byte="$F3" string="2-Var Stats " />
Quick update:
- External tool support, see below for more details
- Added opening/saving raw binary files

External tools:
Use the [Tools] section in TokenIDE.ini to add support for specific tools. The syntax for a line is:
tool#=[Delimiter][Tool name][Delimiter][Tool path] [Delimiter] [Parameters]
[Delimiter] can be any character, but has to be the first character of the line. There are predefined tokens that will be replaced from within TokenIDE:
%file% - Replaced with the path to the currently edited file.
%files% - Replaced with the path to all open files.

Example:
This will send all open files to Wabbitemu, assuming it’s installed at C:\Wabbit:
tool2=^To Wabbit^"C:\Wabbit\wabbitemu.exe"^%files%

Download in the place:
http://merthsoft.com/Tokens.zip
I found a new bug:

when I click on External Tools, and then To Wabbit, I get this message box:

Code:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: path1
   at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
   at TokenIDE.Tokens.replaceTokens(String val)
   at TokenIDE.Tokens.t_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18034 built by: FX45RTMGDR
TokenIDE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Toshiba%20Admin/Documents/Ti%20Calculator(s)/Tools/TokenIDE/TokenIDE.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18036 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18021 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Dynamic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I want to use your new feature and send my open files directly to Wabbit. But I keep getting "ERROR: INVALID FILE" or some related error. If I click and drag the file into wabbit, it still works normally, as usual.

I adjusted the path in the .ini file to match the location of my wabbit emulator. Interestingly, the error is coming from wabbit itself, but I don't even know where to start talking with the people who made that.
Can you paste your ini file for me?

Code:
[Font]
family=Consolas
size=12

[TokenIDE]
file=Tokens.xml

[Extensions]
8xp=TI-84+CSE.xml
8xv=TI-84+CSE.xml
82p=TI-82.xml
83p=Tokens.xml
73p=TI-73.xml
85p=Tokens.xml

[Tools]
tool1=^To TilEM^"C:\Program Files (x86)\TilEm\tilem2.exe"^--rom="%tokendir%\84PCSE.ROM" %files%
tool2=^To Wabbit^"\\stma.local\data\users\faculty\mmcdonald\desktop\wabbitemu.exe"^%files%

Interestingly, WabbitEmu opens when I click "To Wabbit", but I get the invalid file type error.
Hmm, it looks okay. What happens when you try to run it from the command line outside of TokenIDE?
Hmm, I just started using TokenIDE, and it seems to crash a lot whenever I start using the 82.xml tokens. Here's a crashdump :

Code:

System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawString(String s, Font font, Brush brush, RectangleF layoutRectangle, StringFormat format)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawString(String s, Font font, Brush brush, Single x, Single y, StringFormat format)
   at FastColoredTextBoxNS.TextStyle.Draw(Graphics gr, Point position, Range range)
   at Merthsoft.Tokens.TokenStyle.Draw(Graphics gr, Point position, Range range)
   at Merthsoft.Tokens.ErrorStyle.Draw(Graphics gr, Point position, Range range)
   at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.FlushRendering(Graphics gr, StyleIndex styleIndex, Point pos, Range range)
   at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.DrawLineChars(PaintEventArgs e, Int32 firstChar, Int32 lastChar, Int32 iLine, Int32 iWordWrapLine, Int32 x, Int32 y)
   at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
   at FastColoredTextBoxNS.FastColoredTextBox.WndProc(Message& m)

mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18033 built by: FX45RTMGDR
TokenIDE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/roblabla/Downloads/TokensIDE2/TokenIDE.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18037 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Dynamic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

It always seem to be the same, last time it happens, I was typing lbl (put a min l there by mistake) when it crashed on me.
First I have no problem with any token file, and did not tried any tools. I just had already some random crashes, but never happen again.

Second i want express my congratulations to everybody has created or helped to improve TokenIDE and his XMLs. Very Happy
It is now my favorite tool, what a shame it still do not manage projects rather than only files.

Third I am suprised that the first alternative string from every token is displayed in the list instead of each other alternatives. (if there is 3 alt, the first is displayed 3 times) Surprised
I have a windows seven 32bits.

Fourth, I found an issue when an alternative string is included in the main string from the same token. Surprised
I wanted to include the old and wrong "10^" as an alternative of the new and right "10^(" in order to not have to change old source code programs.
In this example, "10^(" is displayed normally but compiled like "10^"+"(" and following styles are disturbed.

(I did not tried other type of including except i found there is no problem when strings are related to different tokens)
Fifth, I am annoyed changing token file always update text. I think Token should ask if we want update program or text.

But Fourth and Fifth are not urging because we can do other ways by copying and pasting texts gotten or compiled with the right token files.

EDIT : except that the issue (from my Fourth part) in styles for included strings is really a problem, even if we do not meet it by the same way i found it. (this way is keeping compatibility without change sources)

Sixth, I am surprised because opening text file create blank lines instead of comments. Surprised

Seventh, i created new files for French TIIdea.
I also updated files with "10^" correction and some minor modifications, and corrected ti82 in several strings, and created a ti83 before seeing tifreak8x had begun.
I still did not posted it here because i am sure i did mistakes i still must find. (it would be a shame creating errors which were not there before)
If you are interested in, there is my current prototype thread, on Espace-TI.

I hesitated to write here, but i decided to express all my thoughts in only one post to be clean. (plus i am french and perfectionist so i fear to write english not well)
Thank you if you read me until there. Smile
MERTH, I BROKE IT T_T

Can you send me the file you were using for this?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours