rivereye wrote:
/me is thinking he should take his boat to New York City, track down Kerm, pink up a pair of fishing lisceneces, and show him how peacful a day of fishing can be

Laughing
/me is thinking only of putting a spellcheck mod on the board. Smile Just Joking
whatever, except that New York Liscences are way too expensive for a non resident
orly? Why is that?

Laughing I just had to do that...

Well, right now I tried to set up my appointment, but since my driving instructor never tells us what days we have off, I have no idea for when to setup the appointment Rolling Eyes

And what I found odd was that two other people in my class had the exact same problem...maybe the machine was broken (or they also have 20/16 vision ph43r)
Laughing I would guess the former.
Hmm, I wonder...does the eye center at Sears have licensed doctors?
Erm, I doubt it. Licensed opticians, but not opthamologists.
I haven't had a chance to ge my license yet... And Ultimate Dev'r, can you be nice on my dial-up internet and make your sigs smaller? That right people I have dial-up Surprised
ZOMG. I make my site template more friendly, and Ult Dev makes his sig equally less friendly. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
orly? Why is that?

lets just say I can fish all year with full species in michigan for less than it would be for me on a 3day or weekly (been a while since I was in new york), in New York. Some of it may be because I don't pay taxes to your DNR (Department of Natural Resources) or something similar while you do (or would if you pay state taxes).

Actually, I, on average compared to the avereage resident), pay more to the MDNR because of the liscence and any gear I do buy, more of those taxes goes straight to them
Shock Wow, never new it was so complicated to get a fishing license...
I woulnd't consider it complicated, I jsut show them my Driver's Liscence, they see I live in the state, $23, all species, it is like $75 for a non-resident
Quote:
ZOMG. I make my site template more friendly, and Ult Dev makes his sig equally less friendly. Smile

Okay, okay...I'll resize it later today Rolling Eyes
Laughing I'm waiting...
Okay, it's smaller now Wink
still big in my opinion, takes up half the screen on my lappy (the entire sig)
Put the imgs side-by-side, that should help a bit.
They are...but since the second one is too wide, it goes under the first one.

And I *finally* finished the written portion of my Driver's Ed course (what a waste of time that was Rolling Eyes Laughing)
It doesn't go under on this 1280x1024, and it certainly won't on my new tablet's 1400x1050...what's your resolution? 1024x768 or 800x600?
I run 800*600 on the lappy (all it will support), and 1024*768 on the desktop

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours