Okay, as you all may know, I have 20/16 vision...so today is the eye exam for my Driver's Ed class (yes, I've finally pushed myself to do it), and I go to the little machine that you have to look through and read stuff and blah blah blah...and then he gives me a sheet to be filled out by a "licensed optometrist" Rolling Eyes I HATE THIS!!! :angry: Every single time I have to get my eyes checked via a machine, it always says that I have some sort of *defect* with my eyes Rolling Eyes Now I have to go back to my doctor *again* (yes, situations like this happen quite often) so that way he can fill out the form that says "Oh, his vision's fine" Rolling Eyes What a waste of time...I was wondering what I was going to do after school tomorrow... <_<
Bah, that sucks. Sad What are you going for, learner's permit?
Laughing Yes; part of "North Carolina's Graduated Driver's Program" <--dumbest program in the world

I have to wait 1 1/2 years until I get a full license because of this :angry:
HA!

my drivers "eye-exam" was merely recognizing/naming road signs, and then saying which eye i saw a little red dot on, lmao
Kllrnohj wrote:
HA!

my drivers "eye-exam" was merely recognizing/naming road signs, and then saying which eye I saw a little red dot on, lmao

Very Happy ROFL "Ummmm....rats,...which one is the red octagon again? Drat." Laughing
mine was (for drivers ed), looking at one of the signs with an E on it and reading a line, then for the Level 1 liscense (aka the learner permit), you look into a little machine and read another line.
rivereye wrote:
mine was (for drivers ed), looking at one of the signs with an E on it and reading a line, then for the Level 1 liscense (aka the learner permit), you look into a little machine and read another line.

Wow...no wonder there are so many automobile accidents. Shock
yeah, and this is michigan, land on No-Fault insurance, which is the dumbest peice of shit I have ever seen. Down with No-Fault
lol, we have to look into a machine and stand back away from this chart. I read all the way down to the last line on both. Very Happy I don't really remember what the numbers were for that though...

I got bonus points in drivers ed before... We was 10 minutes away from school, and only had lilke 3 minutes before the class was supposed to be over. The driving instructor told me to get to school as safely as I felt I could go. Man, I didn't know those Ford Taurus got up to 90MPH so quickly... Laughing
TI-Freak8x wrote:
lol, we have to look into a machine and stand back away from this chart. I read all the way down to the last line on both. Very Happy I don't really remember what the numbers were for that though...

I got bonus points in drivers ed before... We was 10 minutes away from school, and only had lilke 3 minutes before the class was supposed to be over. The driving instructor told me to get to school as safely as I felt I could go. Man, I didn't know those Ford Taurus got up to 90MPH so quickly... Laughing

Erm, is that within the speed limit? Very Happy
Of course not! Limits were made to be broken. Very Happy

Besides, I only did it on straight aways. For the most part, I stayed closer to 65...
Fair enough. I doth not know a great deal about driving, what with living in the city and all. Smile
lol, yeah, city drivers are terrible, no offense. And they are usually the rudest people on the road, expecting service to be 24 hours a day when they break down, etc...
Very Happy Rofl, I don't have a license/car because it's cheaper and easier to just take mass transit everywhere.
right, but when you live 3 miles from the nearest store, and it is all uphill, you need to drive a lot. Isn't Indiana 65 on the freeway, we are 70 usually on the freeway, 55 through the cities. It is 45 on the Mackinac Bridge, but it needs to be calm for that
Interstates are up to 70, 55 on most highways, and then most other roads are posted...
Huh, I always thought 65 was the max on highways.
Kerm, you need to leave the city more often.

here in michigan, there are almost no speed limit signs, which really ticks me off.
rivereye wrote:
Kerm, you need to leave the city more often.

here in michigan, there are almost no speed limit signs, which really ticks me off.

why? I love it in the city; there's so much to do.
/me is thinking he should take his boat to New York City, track down Kerm, pink up a pair of fishing lisceneces, and show him how peacful a day of fishing can be

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours