This is just one of the many random unpublished tools I found on my flash drive as I finally got around to cleaning it out.

Here's a unit converter (I think from 2010) that converts a lot of units. Some stats:
  • 15 categories:
    • Length
    • Area
    • Capacity (volume)
    • Mass
    • Speed (velocity)
    • Pressure
    • Energy
    • Power
    • Force
    • Temperature
    • Charge
    • Radiation
    • Time
    • Angle (degrees, radians, etc.)
  • 132 different units
  • 1,170 different conversions
  • 2,975 bytes
Mainly I just like it because it's intuitive (and small for its extent). I'm not sure the units I picked were the most useful ones, though.

If you try it and find one of the conversions categories is missing a unit you use a lot, please tell me—I'll take some feedback and post it on ticalc soon Smile

Download
Seems well-written enough to me. It reminds me a lot of tifreak8x's converter, although he gave himself the additional constraints of not using any Lbl, Goto, or Menu commands. Anyway, looks like your program needs to find a home in our file archives.
Getting rid of the menus is one of the things I've meant to do before publishing it, but as I don't have my calculator anymore (lost it a month ago) I think I'll leave it as is.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours