I wonder how much one would cost? I think it would be cool to have something like this, as you could customize the way your keyboard looked. I am so thinking star trek... Very Happy
Umm, you must have missed the topic.
http://artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/
I didn't miss it... I want a touch pad, no buttons at all... Smile
Ohhh, ic. But wouldn't that be annoying not to have the force feedback from the hardware keys?
Not really. I think it would be really cool...
Fair enough. I declare this idea (c) 2006 Cemetech! Just Joking Smile
KermMartian wrote:

too late.

First of all, you could just set up any tablet PC to have the screen function as a keyboard

Second, i remember seeing a device that projected a red keyboard on any surface, and had a sensor to detect which light-block you "pushed", it was designed for PDA's and such
Kllrnohj is referring to the projection keyboard, which one of my friends has and it has drivers for all oses Smile
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

too late.

First of all, you could just set up any tablet PC to have the screen function as a keyboard

Second, I remember seeing a device that projected a red keyboard on any surface, and had a sensor to detect which light-block you "pushed", it was designed for PDA's and such

I was reading a review for that yesterday; apparently it looks cool but is kinad hard to use.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours